LF West Coast and/or Weekend Raiding Guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Endless Kegerator, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Endless Kegerator New Member

Wife/Husband Duo looking for a Guild that raids 7:30ish PST on weekdays or any time on weekends to accommodate my work schedule. Currently we have 2 accounts each. Ranger and Shaman are NoS/ToL raid geared. Alts are a mix of group/raid gear.
    120 Ranger
    120 Warrior/Bard
    120 Shaman
    120 Mage/Druid/Paladin
  2. Treesmasha New Member

Happy to have a chat to see if Iratus Lepus on Xegony might work out for you. Our website is www.Iratus-Lepus.com. Can shoot me a PM there, or an email in-game, or can send a friend invite on Discord to Treesmasha#1470.
  3. Endless Kegerator New Member

Thanks Treesmasha. I sent you a friend request in discord.
  4. Runes Augur

are you looking to start fresh on new server? didnt see what your plans were
  5. Shredd Augur

6. Runes Augur

If you are looking for a fresh start and a guild that checks both your raid start times and days, then this may be a good fit for you and your wife, like most of the officers and members are
    <Nightfalls Guard> is a raiding focused semi-hardcore guild. We pride ourselves on quick efficient clearing of all in era content without making EQ a job. We are lead by TLP veterans with leadership experience spread across many PST guilds over the years. If you play later at night, chances are you will see a friendly face or three.

Raids:
    Raid Start: 7:30pm PST / 10:30pm EST
    Duration: 3 hours maximum
    Days: Wed / Thurs / Sun

Loot:
    - Blind bid DKP
    - 60% RA to bid
    - Mains > Alts

Please stop by the discord for more detailed information and to answer any questions you might have!

https://discord.gg/25byXybDCr
  7. Ozon Augur

I can vouch for IL, great peeps lots of fun, solid guild.
  8. jeskola pheerie

Have your raid hours changed from what is on the website?

Our Raid Days:
    Saturday: 7 PM - 11 PM EST
    Sunday: 7 PM - 11 PM EST
  9. jeskola pheerie

Have your raid times changed from what is posted on your website?

May 9 @ 7:30 pm EDT
    Raids
  10. jeskola pheerie

What server is this guild on?
  11. Runes Augur

Hi Jeskola, its going to be on Oakwynd, and anyone looking for a fresh start, wanting to try out a new class to raid with or join to have fun and is looking for a later start for raids in the day, more than welcome to take a look at the Discord. Guild will be clearing all content but also has room for casual players that just want to be part of a supportive guild for leveling and questing that is not treating game as a second full time job ;)

https://discord.gg/25byXybDCr
  12. Shredd Augur

Crimson Tempest has not changed our raid times. . but we do a majority of NoS on Sunday and clean up the rest on Tuesday. . So due to the fact we are a 60% RA DKP guild it is an option. www.crimsontempest.win
  13. jeskola pheerie

Still no live weekday pst raiding guild, last time I looked was a year or two ago. There is a hole waiting to be filled....
  14. Belkar_OotS Augur

The Rathe has a guild that works.

The Silent Minority raids Saturday at 4pm PST, and Sunday at 11:30 am PST.

The other raid guilds on server are less horrible for start times compared to most other servers.

Frayed Knot and Phoenix Rises both have weekday raids staring at 5:30PST. On Sunday FK starts at 5:30, and I think PR starts at 4PM