LF Guild, Group or Friends (Pacific Times)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by NicholasAM, Jul 1, 2014.

1. NicholasAM New Member

Good morning,

I recently received an e-mail about EverQuest and decided to re-activate my account(s). It has been a number of years since I have played and I am excited to see what is new.

Is there anyone interested in grouping up with me as I bust some rust off and get back into things? I have a 75 cleric that I will likely turn heroic and am thinking of making a second toon heroic on another account. I raided original top end content up to the Dragons of Norrath expansion and enjoyed groups and raids more than solo activity.

I am active military so there may be some days where I am unable to get on, but I will definitely let you know ahead of time.

If you are in the Pacific Time Zone or play late nights and think we could make something happen feel free to reply here.

Thank you for your consideration,
    NicholasAM
  2. Roxxanna Augur

The Eternal Darkness on The Rathe server is always looking for new friends. We are a family style guild that just likes to have fun, our only requirements are a good attitude, and a desire to have fun with like-minded individuals. With a little help from a few friends, that mountain of learning your facing isn't quite as rough. We have been picking up a lot of new friends from this forum, so I though I might as well start a thread. We are not a raiding guild, except for Anguish as people need their epics. We do have some world class raiders in house, but they raid with other guilds, and just come home to roost with us because we are all family, even if not in real life, so their expert advice is available. We also have Ventrillo, and a player base ranging from Europe to Hawaii. Even if you don't stay with us, although I think you will, I encourage you to try us out. Any class, any level, any player skill level. If this sounds like what you're looking for, send me a /tell, Roxxanna, m-f 6-9pm, almost anytime on weekends. Looking forward to hearing from you. And BTW, we have several members in the military, so no worries, we would be glad to have you, regardless of your schedule.

We could use a couple of tanks, FYI. I would personally love another cleric to smash things with.

To update, our attendance is generally 20ish on weeknights, 30+ on weekends, and that's all no box, casual payers in groups. We also have a Palacial Guildhall, and 2 neighborhoods, one open, the other guild only.
  3. NicholasAM New Member

Now that I am active I can say that my cleric is 85 and on Drinal / Maelin.
    I would be willing to move my character(s) if the guild / group etc. is very active

Roxxanna,

Thank you for the invitation. I think I would like to get into raiding at some point down the road though. I appreciate your kind welcome.

Cheers,
    drinal.Salilie
  4. Crystilla Augur

Nicholas,

Not sure if you've seen THIS link but it might be helpful. (Also, the Rathe does have raiding guilds for down the road if you do decide to go that route.)
  5. NicholasAM New Member

Thank you Crystilla, that is a helpful link indeed.
  6. Ninster Journeyman

Hello Nicholas,

I am the recruiter for NCM a pacific time raiding guild on the Erollisi Marr. If you decide to make your characters heroic, our raid leader Bamkan has offered to sponsor returning heroic toons that would like to raid with us later.

We raid 9pm to 1am pacific time on Friday, Saturday and Monday.

http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/
    please take some time to check out our website and feel free to contact me in game any time. My main is Ninster.

hope to hear from you soon,

Nin