LF Boxing clarification for both new servers please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sihpa, Jun 1, 2020.

1. sihpa Augur

I know this has to have been explained elsewhere and ive combed through the forums for the past hour and probably am overlooking it but... I'm reading that Aradune is "true boxing" and I've found a comment saying,
    While Rizlona seemingly has no restrictions so someone could have as many as they like running at once? Am I reading this correctly?

Secondly, and more importantly, I remember years ago reading about "true box" on a prior TLP and them implementing code to check if you're running two accounts from two separate computers... is that still a thing? Does the Aradune server require two computers to run the two accounts it allows you to? Rizlona doesn't have this "true box" coding does it or whats going on here?

My apologies for asking this redundant question. I read through the boxing stickied thread pinned to the top of this forum and several others but couldn't find an answer. I'd maybe like to box a second account but I only have one PC to dedicate to EQ at the moment so yeah...

Thanks for any replies and clarification! :)
  2. Dyzalot Augur

Aradune is true box with a cap on two toons total. Rizlona is not truebox with no cap on toons.
  3. TLPman Augur

Aradune = 2 computers 2 accounts max per player you can not 3 or 4 box or 10 box
    Rizlona = 100 accounts on one computer if you want
  4. sihpa Augur

Two computers is legit oldschool. Lol. Thank you for clarifying that!