LF 8-10pm EST guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Brumski, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Brumski Augur

Are there any guilds out there with reasonable progression that raid 8-10 pst?

Was thinking of starting up EQ again, but wanted to be in a place where there was some progression going on at a time I could participate if I got to that point.
  2. Ferry-Tunare Augur

3. Octavian Elder

Mal`Deth is recruiting on the Tunare server. 70 max lvl, era restricted progression guild currently in Omens of War. Check us out at www.maldeth.com for more info or to apply. Feel free to send Lucifyre, Dallia, or Keldaria a tell in game as well.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

He said EST in the heading
  5. Octavian Elder

He said both. It's a reasonable question, asking for clarification =P
    moogs likes this.
  6. Brumski Augur

Oops, sorry about that. I meant PST. I need something that doesn't start until at least 9 pm central since I don't get onto the computer until my kids are in bed. With that in mind, any guild that starts its raiding no earlier than 7 PST may be a possibility.
  7. Brumski Augur

I also forgot that progression is usually referring to specific expansions. It doesn't really matter to me if you're doing progression or current. Main thing is that I need to find a place with a time that works for me or it's all moot anyway. If that part works out, then I'll decide on a class to start over with (if I don't already have an old toon on that server).
  8. Aghinem Augur

Hiya,

Welcome back! If you are going to the Firiona Vie server, you could check us out @

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/knights-of-infinity-of-firiona-vie.208429/

and our Guild Charter @

http://aghinem.guildportal.com

Be well and good luck!
  9. Ferry-Tunare Augur

Tunare has multiple open raiding options (Public, After Hours, Shadows of the Grave) and the end-game guild (Lunacy Unbound) raids from 8-11 EST Mon - Thurs.