Leveling a zerker on Aradune

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Quik, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Quik Augur

Ok so I will be making a zerker on Aradune on Sept 15th when GoD drops. I have never done any xping in the GoD era so I am hoping for some help...

My plan for lvling him was this:

first lvl or 2 just kill in Shar vahl area then move to PC until 20ish
    Hit ToFS at 20ish until around 40ish doing floor1 then floor 3 then floor 6.
    Hit Velks around 40ish until 50ish
    Hit GE from 50ish to 60ish

Keep in mind I will have an account with a 65 Druid and 65 Shaman and 65 Ench that I can log in and buff him with.

Should I stay with that lvling plan or is there spots in GoD that are a lot better I am unaware of?
  2. minimind The Village Idiot

Generally speaking, you're better off doing your early levels in older expansions whenever possible as the mobs are easier to kill (lower hp, etc.) and it's all about the speed of kills.

Do you have any twink gear lined up?
  3. Quik Augur

I have him twinked from head to toe along with the 65 shaman/ench/druid to box with him and keep him fully buffed. I think the only thing I couldn't find decent items for was his sleeves, which I think he currently has crystal chitin? I will look for better, but he has cloak of flames, blackened iron greatblade for 1-30ish and reaver for 30+, white dragon helm, etc.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

There's no good low level xp spots in GoD. Vxed is great once you're high enough level to group with your enchanter and charm a pet. I prefer lower guk over ToFS for the 20-40ish range. Mobs have less HP in lower guk. Also you run out of mobs pretty quickly on floors 1 and 3 in ToFS. Lower guk could have more PLing competition though, so it will depend how crowded it is. GE is honestly not great for xp compared to velk's castle, but GE is just popular since it's so easy to access and form pickup groups.

I'd probably go with:
    Paludal until 22
    Lower guk until 43 or so (assuming it's not overcamped by other PLers) - can group with your other toons once you're 43
    Velk's until like ~55 or so (assuming you can get OC/IC camp)
    Vxed with a charmed pet until 65
    minimind likes this.
  5. Stymie Pendragon

I recommend Infected Splitpaw around level 60 to mid/high 60's once you get there. It's the last bastion of easy kills before the trucks come out. :)
    minimind likes this.