Level restriction on Nagafen and Vox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AbyssalLord, Aug 3, 2015.

1. AbyssalLord Journeyman

I know it is early, but with kunark coming to RF in a bit over a month, it might be a good time to start thinking about this. With the increased strength of Naggy and Vox is the lvl 52 and below requirement still in effect, and if it is, could it be removed so we can get still get loot form them at 60?
  2. Drathus Augur

The level restriction was put in place to encourage guilds to move on to the three Kunark dragons. The drops needed from Nagafen and Vox can be attained from these higher level dragons. Not everyone on the server will be max level. Nagafen and Vox are starting raids for any new guilds or lower level characters in current guilds. With the easy of leveling a level 50 toon, and the ability to attack both Nagafen and Vox at level 52, I'm sure they will remain rotation targets.
  3. AbyssalLord Journeyman

If its still gonna be in the rotation why does it matter if the restriction is still in place?
  4. Hendar2 Augur

Because we want to encourage the high level characters to move on. Yes, these dragons are still in rotation, but how big is that rotation? It if much bigger with L60 chars in the mix.

All of us need to choose to either stay 52 and farm the dragons, or move on. Not both.
    Yinla and Antonico like this.
  5. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

With the dragon powered up and the 52 lvl cap, the only people killing them will be the mage bot crews that rolled a 2nd group just to stay at 52 to fuel their great need for kronos
    Mukkul and Batbener like this.
  6. Finley Augur

Vox and Nagafen are harder than any of the Kunark dragons were(Gore, Talen, Trak, Sev, etc). Even though it is expected that the Kunark dragons will be buffed in kind as well there is no reason to keep the level 52 cap.
  7. Hendar2 Augur

Which will be much easier to do when the bot crews have L60 chars.
    Batbener likes this.
  8. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

The only difference is that they will have no competition, no one in their right mind will stay lvl 52 just to kill the 2 dragons let alone a force to take them on in their current form.
  9. Elovera Journeyman

I would like to agree with you but as a filthy casual I will not have satisfied my existence without tangling with Naggy one last time. I already am advocating to the guild I am in to halt at 52 and take shots at Vox and Naggy before we move on.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Lateryn Augur

You realize the dragons can be done with just 18 or so mages? I have no problem seeing guilds leave enough mage alts @ 52 just to kill dragons.
  11. Freki Augur

you make no sense. the reason there is a level restriction here is they wanted to leave naggy and vox for the lower levels... i'm supprised they didn't make a cap of 65 or something when pop came out for the kunark and velious dragons....

also it is not true that the only ones currently able to take them down are only mage bot raids.
  12. JosephWolfclaw New Member

They could instance the raids so that as many people as want to do them, can. Then they can lift the level restriction because bot farmers won't matter. They can have their own instance to play in without interfering with anyone else and the loot drops would lose their value to the farmers when they are no longer able to block other players from accessing them by sitting there for months at a time so nobody else gets a chance.
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Bruh this thread is 3 years old. Instances for Naggy/Vox already exist and don't have a level cap. They just don't exist on Ragefire/Lockjaw.
    snailish likes this.
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

Plz quick patch in bard feign death already!