Level a shaman up to 70

Discussion in 'Priests' started by fortuneteller, Feb 1, 2023.

1. fortuneteller Augur

Which zones is best to level up a level 2o shaman up ?

I guess use of ds is good, but what zones ?
  2. Xandos New Member

My most liked Zones, would be 20 - 30 Shrooms in Blightfire Moors, than Head to the Skeletons till level 40 in there, if you got Buffs, you can Head to Veksar after this, until you hit Level 50. After that id recommend Plane of Inovation till Level 55. Then go to Crypt of Decay (Ruins of Lxanvom) till level 60 - 65ish, after that you can Head to Dragon Scale Hills on the Farm till level 70. And thats that. If you need more Infos, just ask away :)
  3. Alnitak Augur

Please be more specific: a molo leveling of a new charater or PL'ing new alt?
  4. fortuneteller Augur

Both. the first 20 i did normal, but got a magician friend who can get me further
  5. demi Augur

you can do Blighfire till 42ish the bixies will get you to 40 or so and you also have skellies in the north tower after that I hit veksar and stay there till 60's ..
    65-75 DSH farm or mino's you can also do crypt of decay ..
    75-85 Lopping planes, hills of shade or HoT ..
    85-95 HoT, Valley, Shards..
    95-105 Valley, Shards, Gribbles
    this depends greatly on your AA, gear and if you plan on 2 boxing or using a merc ..
    as a shaman you will be limited to root rotting or heal/dps with a tank merc doing the heavy lifting ..

if your just a molo/shaman (shaman+merc) then its doable but slow going .. try to get into a good casual guild and get some help or get into some groups ..
  6. Alnitak Augur

I just made a new wizard and partnered up with a new ranger.
    lvls 2-10 - Gloomingdeep Mines, (day 1)
    lvls 11-18 - Crescent Reach (day 1)
    lvls 19-30 - Blightfire Moor (rats and silver rats) (day 2)
    lvls 31-40 - Dulak Harbor (day 3)
    lvls 41-43 - Acrylia Caverns (day 3)
    in AC I have added the 3rd character as the leader - my paladin shrouded down to lvl 60 gnoll to finish up the Bloodmetal Bracer AA. The pally used the melee dps mercenary on burn, was quite a slaughter of lvl 45'ish outer AC grimlings. This is how your friend can help you level.
    Also, the ranger picked up Blackened Acrylia Blade to pair with Blade of Carnage (which I just ripped out of Avatar of War in instanced Kael expedition) and now adds sizable dps and works up her dual-wield skills.
    I played 2 hrs per day on average.
    I am gonna bump the new characters to 46-47 still in AC (my mage is at AC entrance to coth and my wizard already memmed Teleport Grimling Forest spell, so it is very easy logistics), I expect to spend less than an hour in there, then I go back to PoK, re-shroud the lead to lvl 65 (this time it will be a bard working on Bloodmetal Bracer AA, pally has it maxed) and head to PoInnovation to wreck havoc in there. (lvl 70 shroud is too high for PoI - too many grey con mobs, and the shroud is not evolving)
    Szilent likes this.
  7. Dixa Augur

1-10 gloomingdeep - or not.
    1-20 crescent reach
    20-38 nedaria's landing
    38-51 velks
    51-61 griegs
    61-65 bastion of thunder
    65-70 splitpaw

i dont like frequently changing areas at these levels, you level so insanely fast. above assumes journeyman tank merc, class irrelevent.