Level 96.67 and looking for light blue undead

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by SqueakyCT, Dec 21, 2012.

1. SqueakyCT New Member

As a level 96 paladin in Reign of Fear I have been exping in Chapter House (boxing with my 96 Enchanter.)
    However due to high mob hit points I have been having trouble leveling.
    Where do you recommend killing dark blue undead mobs in VOA?
    Many thanks.
  2. Viltaire Augur

I don't know if you have a box crew or a group of friends to play with, but for me just doing the merc tasks and partisan tasks was great exp. Leveling up I only did one grind session while camping the Inflexible Scale aug. The rest of my experience came from tasks.
  3. Retro Elder

VoA for undead sucks. There is a really nice bunch of them in the center middle of sepulcher(near where you have to kill priests at an altar for one of the partisan tasks) but they cant path through the doors without warping down into the area below and causing all kinds of awesome agro issues. A handful of them in west? sepulcher in the undead area. I think the ones in the south part of valley might be LB. Aaaaaand thats it.

edit: actually the rooms would be good in center middle upstaris for a pld enc duo, just double invis in and aoe mez moving from room to room, the south 3 rooms of the upper area(where the quest mobs are) should work great especially after you break the spawn for only 2 people. As long as you don't pull through doors there you should be fine. Camp can be a pita to get to with some see invis but its not too bad.
  4. Tegila Augur

at 96 97 98 arent teh undead frogs in feerrott still lb? dont think anythingstarts to turn green there til 99