Level 76 Enhanced Minion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rickate, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Rickate Augur

Enhanced Minion XII - Oozing Bone Spike and Blackmarrow Hooks
    1: Increase Pet Power (110)
    2: Limit Max Level: 100 (lose 100% per level)
    3: Limit Min Level: 76

What this means is if you cast Core of Air (Level 76 pet) the EM12 focus takes precedence and prevents any other focus from augmenting the pet with the slight catch that the Core of Air template on EM12 is blank and your pet is unfocused.

Enhanced Minion V - Paragon's Ear Stud of the Summoner and Lesser Dyadic Quartz
    1: Increase Pet Power (75)
    2: Limit Max Level: 90 (lose 100% per level)
    3: Limit Min Level: 76

This one does work as expected on Core of Air. There are multiple solutions.

1) Change EM12 Min Level to 81, 86 or whatever level it will actually focus pets
    2) Copy the 76-80 or 76-85 or whatever templates EM12 is missing from EM8 (assuming that actually works on Core of Air, I can't test that)
    3) Update the item description in keeping with for instance EM1 having "between Level 71 and 85" so players are aware of the limitations on the item
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

If this is RoS specific, it should be in the Beta forums.

If it's not RoS specific, you should file a /bug report in game, and I think there's a problem reporting system on the web, as well.

Reporting bugs through a generic forum is unlikely to be addressed.
  3. Rickate Augur

https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

There are 1696 unique issues in EQ, 11 have been reviewed, 0 have been resolved, 21 have been tracked internally and 4 have been fixed internally.

There is a 1 in 424 chance a bug will be fixed and even if there is no overlap there is a 1 in 53 chance a Dev will even consider the issue.

Spell 17181, Base3 is 76. It needs to be changed to probably 86 since EM12 focus first appeared in House of Thule a Level 90 cap expansion on Trinket of the Last Ally which is req 87 and because this would be a reasonably consistent 15 level range for a Pet Focus, although it's hard to pin down the range since even a 3rd party parser can't properly identify the range the focus actually works.

There is about a 1 in 400 chance someone will change 1 field within the next two years, it wasn't changed in the first two years from when the issue was reported.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

690 of those issues have been closed which does include getting fixes out to live so your stats not even close to being accurate.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Rickate Augur

Not my stats, just my math. If Adetia doesn't want to make the Devs look completely incompetent they should rethink the categories.

Killing Mindblight, will use EM7 for now, if anyone wants to clear SoD Tower for fun or plat on FV send an in-game email to Rickate, I'm pretty sure your DZ won't be full.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

"Not my stats, just my math"

LOL :)
  7. Rickate Augur

And in what should be no particular surprise, EM7 also doesn't work on Core of Air, did pick up a couple of Rk.3 spells that are No Trade even on FV from killing Mindblight. Being on FV it's trivial to get a Magnetic Minion Magnifier for EM8 at Level 81 and maybe it will even work on Level 81 pets, in theory it might even work on Level 77 pets.

Does anyone know the unlock requirements for Major Dyadic Quartz EM6?

Does anyone know a way to check if Rampaging Servant is focused?
  8. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Looks like this aug is available in Void C and higher. That means you need to complete two full themes of SoD group progression to unlock it. See this link for details on SoD group progression.
  9. Rickate Augur

In Void E, still no Major Dyadic Quartz.
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Read the comments on ZAM. It requires some raiding progress as well. The precise requirements aren't really clear, but Malarian/Pallorax or Malarian/Crystal Core are a couple combinations people list as working. I'm sure those are soloable or certainly duoable by a bored level 105 these days.