Level 52

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Strayhawk, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Strayhawk New Member

I'm very new to the game with a lvl 52 beastlord (First character)
    Where is a great place to go at lvl 52 for exp and loot?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  2. Ebine Augur

Are you on live or are you on a tlp?
  3. Strayhawk New Member

4. Mithra Augur

Acrylia Caverns, Velketor's Labyrinth, The Hole, Chardok, Grieg's End, Veksar
    Woodseyeq and moogs like this.
  5. Annastasya Augur

All the dungeon zones in Kunark are excellent for the sub 65 levels. Droga, Nurga, Howling Stones, Sebilis, Veksar, Karnor's Castle, City of Mist, and for the lower levels, 20-35ish, there's Kaesora Library, and Dalnir's Tomb.
    Woodseyeq and moogs like this.
  6. Finfan Augur

You could try the Sporeli in Blightfire or perhaps the Southern areas of Goru'kar Mesa.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

Plane of Hate.
  8. Nifty Slacker Augur

I would grind in dulaks harbor on dandolaks run. They should be dark blue or light blue mobs there. When you are ready, head to plane of innovation or plane of nightmare. Plane of nightmare would be my pick, I would try that at lvl 54 or so. The mobs in plane of nightmare are level 52+ so it will not be easy, but it's one of my favorite zones, and easy to get to.
    Woodseyeq likes this.
  9. Sagarmatha Augur

Announce you're forming a level 50's group in general chat. Many players that want to work out alts will respond (and possibly buff the group with sweet buffs). Some of the best times I've had in EQ was a bunch of veterans playing lower level toons, playing lower level content.

They will drive you crazy going to this zone and that, looking for revenge on named mobs. You will never have to look for a place to hunt again.
  10. Haegar Augur

How can anyone be a lvl 52 newbie ?
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Pretty simple. With Mercs for free and XP bonuses, getting to lvl 52 takes mere days even for a new player. How much did you know about EQ after a couple days playing?
  12. Iven the Lunatic

Its also possible to play from level 1-80 in the The Serpent’s Spine expansion which does start in Crescent Reach.

Goru`kar Mesa: Player level 32 - 55
    Blackfeather Roost: Player level 52-65 (Hotzone!)

Hotzones (Double XP):

Dranik's Scar 30-55
    Dulak's Harbor 40-55
    Veksar 35-60
    Old Sebilis 43-60
    Skyfire Mountains 45-60
    The Deep 50-60
    Plane of Innovation 46-63
    Velketor's Labyrinth 45-65
    Barindu 55-65
  13. Iven the Lunatic

Correction: Veksar is for lvl 45-60 not 35-60 !
  14. IblisTheMage Augur

Which server are you on?
  15. Strayhawk New Member

Bristlebane
  16. Inagaki Elder

I highly recommend lvling through the zones in the Legacy of Ykesha expansion due to the ease of the expansion as a whole.

At lvl 52, go to Dulak's Harbor and check out the mobs on the boats first. Mobs on these boats vary in lvl from boat to boat. I think the highest lvl boat should still be good exp for lvl 52. If you started out in this zone at lvl 40ish, you can first do the grounds, then progress from boat to boat.

Once you outgrow Dulak's Harbor, move onto Torgiran Mines and then Crypt of Nadox. Don't progress onto Hate's Fury though. Hate's Fury is not a good soloing zone.