Level 50 Shaman on Coirnav. Where can I solo?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by leland, Mar 13, 2019.

1. leland New Member

Hello everyone. My shamans name is Kheldan and I play on the Coirnav server. I am having issues LFG seems their are many who box a shaman already or just a ton LFG so I am wondering where you can suggest I solo at for exp while at lvl 50?. My gear is not great, I dont have the plat in game like others ( I have like 800p). I will be working on my epic soon so I was thinking city of mist? but I am unsure. I been checking sites for guide but most all talk about leveling in a non TLP server. I have played since 2001, so this is all still new to me. I did join a guild, but Im not much use cause the core group they always have is enchanter, cleric, paladin, and sometimes monk so they got heals and slows pretty covered. But I do enjoy playing with them when a spot is available so I do not want to leave, cause their a great group of people. I would appreciate any tips/advice. I am very open to suggestions. Thank You so much for your time.
    ps- I posted on the class board but do not think many people look there so hoping with the game down maybe can get some advice quicker here. Thank You again.
  2. Charkis New Member

Almar's Leveling Guides will give you the most options in every level range - https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/

You'll kill faster in pre-Luclin zones solo due to lower hp pools so places like the Hole (golems with a partner or solo) are usually wide open now. Some LoY zones have pretty easy mob spacing so you can guarantee singles (Crypt of Nadox, Torrigan Mines, Dulak's Harbor) and rarely drop gems to help with your cash flow.

If you have a fungi and/or a mount then you're much more efficient soloing but until then you may want to focus a bit more on farming blues/light blues in LoY for gems to vendor and save up for spells/fungi/mount. If you find a zone you like then you could always just switch to AA exp at 51+ at times when you can't find an exp group and bank them for 55/59.

The best thing you can do is be proactive in starting groups yourself by whispering others that're LFG and have a few zones in mind to head to before you start the group. Far too many people rely on putting LFG up and announcing in general channels that they're LFG and get discouraged when invites don't automatically come. You'll find much more success if you setup groups yourself.
  3. Strickin New Member

Karnors, Velketors, Burning Woods(Giant fort), heck even SolB(batsnbugs deeper in) should all be decent solo spots around your level. Not sure on CoM because it's a little weird after the rework but worth a try.

As for your core group, there are a few things you bring the table assuming the classes you listed are there on a consistent bases. Your slow is better than enchanters, regen will help when on the tank/puller, root CC(don't step on the chanters toes with it tho), dots/nukes for tankier mobs along with pet DPS, and of course the ever coveted plethora of shaman stats/hp buff are all great assets for any group.
  4. leland New Member

Thank You. I will try those spots. I was thinking of COM because my epic 1.0 says i need some pages that drop there, So I thought I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Though I never been there so i am unsure.