level 5 in 3 minutes

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ventrilo, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Ventrilo New Member

Jaby likes this.
  2. Ducreux Augur

Pls don't get my easy Neriak faction quest nerfed.
  3. MaestroM Augur

As I understand it, that quest has worked the exact same way since day one. The only difference is you can turn in whole stacks now instead of 4 stacks of 4.

It would be weird to nerf this quest and leave in the charm-guardkill weirdness in HHK.
    Drexll likes this.
  4. Elkay Augur

I wouldn't want that cleric healing me, with all the fizzles they're gonna have! :)
    Jaby, Drexll and complexication like this.
  5. RainbowTest Augur

On live you can go 1-50 with bone chips purchased from F2 zone. You even end up with more money when you finish if you hand into the dwarf and not the iksar.
    Xars and Elkay like this.
  6. Liquid Augur

Hmm, how many bottles of red wine would a human Freeport monk need to not be KOS? Anyone ever tested?
  7. Duladian New Member

Shhh! This is how I got my woodelf druid on live not KOS'd in Neriak. Mind you prefix on the turn in with someone else casting invis.
  8. Liquid Augur

How many bottles did it take?
  9. Aaramis Augur

With about 100 bone chips, you can do the same in Kaladim. Then, with belts and pads, you can hop to 10ish pretty quickly.

Your skills will be very behind though.
    Gythlen likes this.
  10. Bumpkin Augur

Please when ragefire first launched I got from 1-50 in 5 seconds.
    Xanadas, Nolrog, moogs and 2 others like this.
  11. Numiko Augur

red wine quest has been around forever, I remember leveling alts back in 99 using it.
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Honestly, all you would have to do (with no outside help) is spend half an hour to 45 minutes casting minor healing on yourself, and then medding to full. Probably less time than that if you had a clarity. You would then be level capped on alteration skill, and have the same fizzle rate as any level 5 cleric that had done it the slow route, and still in a lot less time. Abjuration could be worked during play by simply spamming yaulp every time it refreshed. Those are the only two casting skills a cleric needs to be concerned about, right away anyways. Conjuration can be raised with summon drink/food, evocation by the lowest level nuke spell, and divination with true north. All low mana spells, whose necessary skill isn't critical to know right away, though evocation would likely come in handy if you plan on any amount of solo play.
  13. Laryn New Member

As I'm a human enchanter this was fairly easy for me with Alliance/DE Illusion. I started out as KoS with them as just a human. I turned in roughly 15 stacks of Bottles of Red wine and now am "Warmly" without DE form or Alliance on me to 97% of all Neriak. There is 1 3rd Gate Guard that doesn't like me still (dubious) and 1 Commons Guard that I'm at dubious with as well.

Hope that gives some insight.
  14. Numiko Augur

avoid some of the guild leaders, they are not on any of the factions improved with this quest and will still be KOS to many races.
  15. squidgod Augur

Guild leaders don't aggro, regardless of their faction level.
  16. Dark_Intentions Augur

I got my Iksar friendly to Neriak doing this, back in the day.

Nothing new here.
  17. Numiko Augur

really? that's new. maybe they changed it because of all the newbie who would hit "a" (when it was auto attack) while targeting their guild trainers. :eek:
  18. Nickatropolis Augur

holy crap a level 5!!! you're a god.
    Vexen and Jaby like this.
  19. Barton The Mischievous

Bone Chips are better if you can get enough this quest has been like this forever
  20. Liquid Augur

Thank you. It's on my list to do! Get some invisy, JBoots, FD/Sneak for the win!