Let's help others! Please read!!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sammy222, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Sammy222 New Member

Ok, I recently spoke with a GM, and they suggested, that I come here, and post on here, so others may support my suggestion, and maybe the developers can support it, as well, by doing what I suggest! Ok, what I suggested was, that we can have a simple "button" to click on, while we may come across another player, that could have lost their memory, by having an issue, like, a stroke, or something of the sort, and not know what they should do, and I mention this, due to the fact, I came across a player in the EQ game, a while back, and I had no idea what to do, since they needed medical attention immediately, but, I did not know whom they were, nor did I know who to even contact, to hopefully get them the help, that they needed, and they could not type all that well, it was very hard to even understand what they were trying to say to me, and they finally got enough typed, to let me know, they had a stroke, and forgot how to speak/type, and I do not remember whom they were, but, to this day, I wish there was a way to alert a GM immediately of the problem, so they can possibly access their account, and find-out whom they were, and maybe alert their local fire department, or police, or whatever, to send them the medical help they needed, and let others in the game know how or what to do, if they run into an issue like this, because, I admit, this has weighed heavily on the back of my mind, of "What could have I done!?", and maybe helped this person get the attention they needed, and maybe keep those we call our friends in the game, alive and smiling along side us! If you would please help find a way to get the developers to find a way to install a way for us to immediately alert a GM or somebody, who can help those who may need it, at that moment, it would be very helpful! Trust me, it is not a very good feeling, to have this riding on your conscious, either, so, you may wish to agree, that we need a button or something to click on, to have a GM or someone who can initially quickly send the help, it would make yourself feel that much better!

PS
    This is NOT a suggestion for just 1 game, it is for ALL games!!!!
    Grove likes this.
  2. Blankslate Elder

3. Grove Augur

In all my years in EQ, I have never come across this circumstance. However, if I did, I would really want an emergency button to hit.
    Sorry, this would not work. Doing 911 from my house saying a player in Everquest has an emergency would result only in confusion and frustration for the 911 operator.
  4. Blankslate Elder

If they're talking to you on the keyboard you say:

"Hey Buddy, dial 911"