Lets Help Clerics out.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tharrg, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Tharrg Augur

Mykaylla, Axxius and Tarrin like this.
  2. porky Augur

Done! Good Idea!
  3. CaRnon Augur

I don't see how its helping out us no matter which class wins?
    Sinestra likes this.
  4. Axxius Augur

Beastlords require fewer rezzes. ;)
  5. CaRnon Augur

yeah but its always funny to watch rangers die.. so its kind of a toss up for me.
    Sinestra and Fenthen like this.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

It's a fixed poll, anyhow. Iksar Berzerker had a ton of hope, and it was removed for a Drizzt clone.
    Azzurri likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

If the WE Beastlord had an animal pet I would vote beastlord, as it has a plant pet I'm DE ranger all the way. I'm actually looking forward to see how many of the ranger quests I can actually do as a DE.

Vote DE Ranger, you know you want to!
    Sinestra likes this.
  8. Gladare Augur

I'm apathetic towards which combo is chosen. I do find the animosity against dark elf rangers amusing though. I despise drakkin rangers though. I guess I am a hypocrite.
    Sinestra likes this.
  9. Sinestra Augur

If possible I might race change my ranger to DE just to annoy people.
    Rikantiz and Yinla like this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You need to change the name too!
  11. Sinestra Augur

Maybe to Drizziiizzzit JustToAnnoyYou
    CaRnon and Axxius like this.
  12. Belchere Lorekeeper

Replying to Sinestra's post, you're more likely to get Oforf as your name than you are to get that (it's probably already pre-claimed on a mule someone will delete when DE ranger wins :)
  13. Sinestra Augur

Probably. Honestly I am sure we will get a few people that will do as you say, or find some way to reference Drizzt, but most of those have all been already done and forgotten. When EQ was new there were tons of Drizzt characters, but we don't have many new players anymore and if it means keeping an old player entertained, I'm all for it.
  14. gcubed Augur

True enough, but the only reason it is true is Beastlords require 5x the time to recover after a rez.

Ranger is rezzed and will immediately start fighting again.
    Beastlord is rezzed, they need to med, summon and buff a warder, med some more, beg pet toys off a passing mage, pocket the pet, summon and buff second warder, med some more. :p
  15. Sinestra Augur

Are focused pets not summoned with gear like mage pets?
  16. Koneko Augur

nope well they get a cloak but no armor and stuff