Let us pay 5 more Dollars

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rayzen, May 25, 2022.

1. Whulfgar Augur

Wait.. wait.. wait..

I thought if we were full time always paid players. We got all this for free. Is this not the case?
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Also, what exactly are the perks?
  3. Dre. Altoholic

I'm not opposed to perks.

I have no interest in the perks offered.

Double exp below max lvl -10? I'd pay for that.
    Tracking button for every class? Sure.
    Some kind of "mercenary" bundle with extra slots and no upkeep? Maybe
    50% off of RMT purchases? Not me, but some might.
    Auto-unlock expansions? I would do this for some accounts.
    Set campfire with 1 character? Sign me up.
  4. Loup Garou De loop de loop

There are many perks we do get for free as All Access. But they came out with these new ones last September and no we do not get the new "perks" for free.

OP wants to just raise the monthly membership fee by $5 to cover all these - even players who do not have any interest in these perks would be paying for them.

They are:

Activate 1 Perk for $2.99/mo, 2 Perks for $3.99/mo, or all 3 Perks for $4.99/mo
    Adventurer's Perk
    Gain a 5% experience bonus that multiplies with other experience bonuses you earn.
    Rake in 10% more coin from your kills.
    Earn 10% more alternate currency from modern raids.

Challenger's Perk

Loyalty vendors, such as Alerynril the Loyal, will provide a 10% discount on loyalty items.
    Your mercenaries will gain experience 10% more quickly.
    You won't lose a level when your character falls in battle.

Merchant's Perk
    Grants access to twelve-slot trader’s satchels.
    Enables two additional slots in your inventory.
    Adds a 10% chance bonus* to gain skill points in crafting skills.

https://www.everquest.com/news/new-everquest-perks-2021
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I was just looking at our Inventory Window:
    I noticed Radiant Crystals and Ebon Crystals show above our coin.
    why not move that out, put them under Alt. Currency... and give us two inventory slots we should have gotten from ToL (none paid 'perk').
    Wdor likes this.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Personally, I think that this would have been more well received if they had not pre-packaged the benefits into these "perks." They should have just made each benefit its own perk, and let us choose 3, 6, or all the perks at the same rates of $3/$4/$5 per month. I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 of the benefits of each of the perks, but there are 1 or 2 of each which is of no use for me; and thus I would rather not pay for. I would rather be able to purchase how many benefits that I want to use and choose those individually rather than these sets which have some which are useless to me or only useful at specific times.

Add to it, that I don't want a monthly subscription. If they put these in an annual subscription that was a bit less for buying multiple months at once, then I wouldn't feel as bad for paying for "perks" which I will not actually benefit from.
  7. Tornat Augur

how about let us pay $5 less.
    Dre. likes this.