Legacy item TLP incoming ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NinjutsuMMO, Jan 21, 2022.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Honestly, the biggest problem with a PVP TLP is that Campfires would never work. You'd simply never have 3 friends playing at once to meet the requirement.
    code-zero, jeskola, Fenthen and 2 others like this.
  2. WokeCat Augur

As someone who played on P99 Green, this wouldn't be as exciting as it sounds. Like there was a time period where almost every one in my group had a Manastone, and it made the game feel really boring because I don't think it was ever intended for every single Cleric to have access to this item.
  3. Corydon Augur

remove all deities so all guards attacks on sight and then put

all good races VS all evil races VS all iksar :D

would love to see that mayhem LOL
    code-zero likes this.
  4. Vetis Augur

I mean.... That's a pretty good use. =D
  5. Elabone Augur

They need to just make a PVP server already so all of the people who think they want to play on it can whine and quit in 3 months when they are constantly getting rolled by groups of mages.

At least that way we would have silence on the matter for a couple server launches.
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Arclyte Augur

3 months? Try ~1 month tops.

The same dozen or so "people" would still ask for PvP servers even after watching one immediately die, spamming every thread with their list of bad excuses like they do now.
    code-zero and Gnothappening like this.
  7. MonsterAnimal New Member

I've never understood the draw of PvP in EQ. Honestly, the best PvP I've ever experienced in a MMO was in early Ultima Online. I never cared for the PvP experience in EQ.