LDON Raids too Easy... Please buff with MoTM

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mabbu #1, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Zinth Augur

*shrug* LDON is "EP level" for the raids and several of them are MUCH lower lvl 60ish raids if I recall right.

Steamrolling them with Time gear should not be hard.
  2. letsdance New Member

should have been PoP lor LoY locked - why do the call it a PoP locked progression server, if they add 2 more expansions after that? ldon was the first instance based expansion and that sucked.
  3. DariyaVika Augur

When LDON first came out, I was a time geared cleric, and on non-raiding nights I'd do pug LDON runs because I enjoyed interacting with different people on the server, and it also spread a more friendly image of the guild I was in. Generally I had far more HP/AC than the tank, and I could cast heals all day while tanking everything that aggroed me for doing so.

I'm just saying, if you're time-geared, LDON will be trivial to you. It's kind of for normal and casual players.
    Ellis likes this.
  4. -wycca Augur

It's worth mentioning that these raids were designed for 36ppl. I seriously doubt anyone was in there with 36 or less yesterday (we were low 40's for example).
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Instead of Mighty Buff, which has all sorts of unintended consequences with pet aggro and nonsense like that, can we instead flag all of the "Innate XXX" AAs lines Released Here to be unavailable until the proper expansion is released on the server, The Broken Mirror.

While we are at it, properly tie to Destructive Fury AAs for casters to unlock in their proper expansion, OoW?

Having these AAs be available out of their era which add flat DPS percentage gains makes all fights on TLPs far more trivial than they should be. Cut down the DPS by limiting to more accurate AA lines for the era, stretches healer mana more, and prolongs fights to allow for more things to go wrong adding challenge to them.
  6. Numiko Augur

if its to easy with 54 split your raid into 2 or 3 and try it with less people!
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

8. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I was playing a game of checkers the other day and it wasn't satisfying. If my opponent had pieces like knights, bishops, and rooks it would have been way more fun. I don't want to play chess though, because I really like checkers.

So I'd like the official international authority for checkers to please consider altering the mechanics for the game to cater to me in particular pls. Thx.
  9. Leseul Journeyman

Breaking news: content that was released 15 years ago and designed for people with less than half your gear level isn't challenging.

In other news, dogs have wet noses.
  10. jeskola pheerie

It appears the same people complaining about LDON raids being too easy are the same people dropping characters from LDON groups to give easy group dungeons. if challenging gameplay is your concern you are a hypocrite!
  11. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

motm 1 on everything in every zone pls.

and this.