LDON Raids Dropping 3X the Loot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Feb 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rcbauer Augur

@Devs
    @GMs
    @JOEBIDEN

I think your LDON raids are broken.
  2. FranktheBank Augur

Why are you yelling? Why are you still making stupid threads?
    Catalina likes this.
  3. Lawyer Augur

I'm not on a TLP that has LDON ... but if I was, this might actually make me want to do LDON. Maybe.
    Xanathol likes this.
  4. Triconix Augur

I think you lost your mind.

99% of ldon raid gear is total crap. Who cares if it's dropping more crap?
  5. Machen New Member

This is maybe the only expansion in all of everquest that I am actually fine dropping more loot. The good ldon augs are all so extremely rare... This is a welcome change.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

Something got twisted in prep for mischief's ldons? cool.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Needs more caps, larger font size, and some colors.
    Nolrog likes this.
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You are aware that if you do all the hidden achievements inside the ldon raids, you get more chests to drop at the end, right? If that's what you're talking about anyway.
  9. Siah Elder

snitch
  10. Penelo Lorekeeper

It's double the loot (same amount of chests they just drop 4 items instead of 2). That one Guk quest is still broken and can still give you 2 extra chest of the foci or whatever it is. The items inside are on the same drop tables as before (Ngreth has said the chests that drop augs will be randomized together for Mischief).

Honestly a stealth-buff to LDoNs and makes them feel a lot better for the time invested.
  11. Lineater Augur

Sounds like a much needed change that should have happened 20 years ago. Slogging through 60-90ish minute raids for like 3 drops at the end is awful.
  12. Penelo Lorekeeper

13. Toksik New Member

Seems like a really stupid thing to post here.
  14. Siah Elder

I'd imagine it might've been done because future TLP's will only being doing 1 month of LDoN, therefor they double the loot so you can get the same loot in 1 month rather than 2.
  15. Xeris Augur

a) why would you post this... it's a GREAT change

b) 3x is super wrong. it's dropping twice the loot. math is hard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.