LDoN question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kinin, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Kinin New Member

Been s REALY long time since I played EQ and I have a question about LDoN. Can a group of 2 people do these if they both have merc's? Does that count as a party of four or am I going to have to find a guild to do these as I remember them fondly and want to do them again.
  2. frankie78227 Augur

I believe so. Kinda think it will work with 2 peeps and 1 merc
  3. beryon Augur

Yes. 3 person minimum and mercs count.
  4. Gundolin Augur

To piggyback on the topic - What is the level cap on these?
  5. Borek-VS Augur

The highest level LDoNs are 65 hard, which tops out with around level 70 mobs. There have been times when characters with too high a level couldn't enter, but that gets fixed from time to time. The last time I went in with a max level character I was probably 90, to do a raid, and that was ok.
  6. moogs Augur

I've gone into LDoNs at 105 (to work on the Icy Prism of Avoidance dodge % aug).

You can leave your other character outside (but in your group) and just run through the dungeon solo or with a mercenary. I like the wizard merc on AE burn setting for LDoNs. If you don't have a second account with a character within the same level range, just ask a guildmate who typically hangs out AFK in the guild hall or lobby for hours and hours to join your group.

Most players will have no interest in doing LDoNs because the reward is not very good, but I know of at least one friend who still 2-boxes them to level up alts for a change of pace up to 65 or so.