lazy bard with question

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by karmalious, Oct 30, 2016.

1. karmalious Lorekeeper

old old player here and even though I have my qualms with Daybreak (a story for another time) I cannot help but think about my accounts and the fact that this is the only game on the market until Pantheon comes.

Anyways, I remember reading a change to the Fading Memories_AA and someone in another post just below mine had people chiming in on some sort of level cap. So, can anyone explain in more depth these changes because it seems a little confusing for me.

My typical pull style was: pull (swarm), tag(snare or debuff), fade, retag(single pull to group).
    Can you still spam the Fading AA if you needed to? Like running around with see-invis mobs?
  2. code-zero Augur

You have to be outside of melee range for fade to stick. The level limit is something like 5 levels over your level so for the most part you only have to worry about named in your range. This had the unintended consequence of making splitting named easier as you can fade all the adds and the named comes all by itself. Fade costs a lot more mana now which is annoying but really better than it costing 900 back when it was first released
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

You can also punt-memblur one now, reducing the number of incoming mobs with one (unless you punt it into some other mobs). So if there is only two mobs, this is easy and viable (1 min cooldown AA), and a really good tool for us lazy/boxed bards.