Laurion's Song Collections!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tacoheals, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Tadenea Augur

then what ever mob they drop off will be perm camped for awhile hehe
    Tacoheals likes this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Knowing the way the devs think, it would not surprise me at all if they just decide to remove that collection completely and simply have 3 in that zone (like LI) rather than spend the time itemizing a bunch of mobs in the base zone.
    Fenthen and Tacoheals like this.
  3. Fyreaway Fire da bow!

Fantastic list, huge help for me and the guildies!
  4. Tacoheals TACOBELL !!!!

AS PER Test Patch notes 1/9/24

*** Collections ***

- The Spirit of the Lost collectible finder can now locate Year of Darkpaw collection item spawns.
    - Fixed an issue with the 'Mind Your Steppe' collection from Timorous Falls not dropping correctly.
    - Fixed an issue with a 'Have A Drink on Me' collection spawn point being under the map in Timorous Falls.
    Thunderkiks and Silvena like this.
  5. Tacoheals TACOBELL !!!!

Updated Mind your steepe (Stll testing for more mobs FYI)
    Kialya and Thunderkiks like this.
  6. Tacoheals TACOBELL !!!!

If anyone finds any other mobs to drop these please inform post. So far all I got is those extremists for that spot.
  7. Covennx Augur

a devout stabber, a rallosian zealot, a wizened occultist
    Tacoheals likes this.
  8. Knifen Augur

a devious scout
    a wizened occultist
    a devout stabber
    a thaumaturge fanatic
    Tacoheals likes this.
  9. Covennx Augur

A Rallosian Lunatic
    Tacoheals likes this.
  10. Tacoheals TACOBELL !!!!

So, Little people IE: Dwarfs, Gnomes, spread across zones. Thanks folks
  11. Covennx Augur

Zealots and stabbers arent shorties. Seem smore more like any humanoid that arent the millworkers? Didnt see any off the bunion area though, loggers and such.
  12. Tacoheals TACOBELL !!!!

Makes more sense, poor wording on my end, I killed every bit of 50 mobs in bunion and saw nothing, Extremist drop alot, and the random gnomes roaming bunion dropped some too
  13. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

On test, I referred to it as "Rallosian mobs in the NE", because its the stuff in the 2 rallos named camps, and the scout/stabbers that path through Bunion.
    Tacoheals likes this.
  14. newc322 Lorekeeper

can anyone be more specific about where the "have a drink on me" set is supposed to spawn? i have not found a SINGLE one from that set.
  15. Derka Power Ranger

I believe I found them on the porch outside of the railings, basement behind boxes, stairs leading from quest givers to basement and the water wheel.
  16. Zarkdon Augur

Mill workers in the long string of buildings just to the west of the named mosquito spawn point right below the brew factory building.
  17. newc322 Lorekeeper

this is crazy as i havent seen a single one since launch and thats the area im looking in!
  18. Tacoheals TACOBELL !!!!

Thats the area known as the brewery because that's where all the millworkers are and stout brewers etc. check the roof and in and out of huts
  19. Scila Augur

From the stream to the mill - bordering the ravens to the larger hut cluster is where I've been finding the shinies
  20. Grove Augur

The "Have a Drink on Me" are found on most of the west side of the zone. However, it appears that in a mature static zone, they will not be found. It appears that a fresh zone or pick is needed.