LaunchPad issue, please help

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cayz, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Cayz New Member

Came home after work to find EQ had crashed while I was in the Guild Lobby. Clicked OK to send crash report (as I always do).

Clicked on my EQ Shortcut on desktop, LaunchPad started running, but just poofed before log-in screen even appeared. Tried resetting PC, deleting crash files, etc.

This had happened a few years back as well, and only fix was a fresh install of EQ. So, I made copies of my UI and .ini files and saved them on my desktop and uninstalled EQ. Went to the website to download the game again, all was going good until ........

LaunchPad pops up, I enter my account info (farther than I had gotten before), first screen that I see after that is the disclaimer. As soon as I click on "I Accept", the game poofs again, disappears from Task Manager and all.

I am not running Anti-Virus, and Windows Firewall is set to allow EverQuest, everquest.exe, EQgame.exe, LaunchPad.exe , Awesomium v1.6.3. No ports blocked on my router, tried resetting it a few times as well. Right-clicked my short-cut to run as Admin as well.

I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, and EQ has it's own separate Solid State HD with nothing else on the disk.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, will gladly provide any additional info needed.

Thank you in advance.