Late Night Raiders

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darraf, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Darraf New Member

Hey all,

I was wondering if there was a later evening raiding guild or if anyone would be interested in starting one. I personally play from around 8pm PST to 12am PST.

Thank You for your time
  2. Astley Augur

Check the guild recruitment forums. I'm sure there is one that raids on that schedule.
  3. Dilf Augur

I'm pretty sure that The Broken Wave is still the only guild that raids PST hours. I am an EST night owl, so every other guild on the server raids for 3 hours before I can even log on.
  4. uk6999 Augur

By far the standard raid times for most guilds start 6-7:30pm CST. Your best bet is probably Broken Wave if they are recruiting? I don't know to be honest but assume most guild wont turn down a quality player unless they are just over loaded and having to bench the class. Your choices are pretty limited for that time frame.
  5. Dilf Augur

With instanced raiding, I just can't fathom how there aren't any EST guilds that start raiding later on Phinny. 7pm EST start time is awful if you have RL things to do.
  6. Zapsos Augur

Because if you start too late you exclude any chance of having east Coast raiders making it that much more difficult to fill your ranks.
  7. Dilf Augur

That's a possibility, sure, but I'm just surprised there aren't a slew of people who want to raid 9-12 or 10p-1a. Broken Wave is a 11pm-3am raid guild, and that is the extreme far end for any East Coast player.
  8. Astley Augur

We generally do 8-12 or 1am EST start time, and that is pushing it for most of our east coasters.
  9. Tueful New Member

The Broken Wave raids from 8 PM PST to 12 AM PST. Talk to Elderan, Dujek, or Tueful in game or visit us at www.broken-wave.com