Last non-prestige expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Savok, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Savok Journeyman

Can anyone tell me what the last none prestige expansion was? Is there any chance that this will be expanded on for those who don't have all access with the release of TDS?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Um, CotF? The first tier of gear is not prestige in each expansion since the system was implemented. So, I guess you could say all expansions are non-prestige.

I suspect you're trying to get them to remove prestige tags from older content, but highly doubt (and hope) they don't spend any time doing that. They clearly don't have enough time as it is to create content. You're not going to be able to use anything other than entry-tier gear, that's the idea behind the system - to entice you to pay for a subscription or wait until you can bottom-feed again in the next one. Evidence of this can be seen in augments - almost all of the non-hotzone augments are prestige, regardless of age. From this perspective, I think the answer is SoF.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  3. EQGenericName theychangedmyname

hey Savok (Dysmal here) t1 raid items are non prestige in CoTF but as Qbert stated most non hot zone augs are prestige including anything from DON, GoD, OoW , casters can skate by, but melee and tank classes or bards such as yourself are castrated in massive AC restrictions
  4. Savok Journeyman

Yeah I'm still sitting in SoD raid armor (which I can't use) so I'm looking at what options I have at level 90.
  5. EQGenericName theychangedmyname

i have some VoA and HoT t1 stuff in the bank, you are more than welcome to what ever i have that can help.