Last Minute: Pure (Wild) Specualtion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Barton, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Barton The Mischievous

So get your guesses in for this multi pronged fix my last minute guesses

All zones instanced, no Raid mobs in extra raid zones.

Raid mobs put on a more random timer.
  2. Esper Augur

No instances, spawnable bosses with no loot. You know, for the experience.
  3. Hateseeker Augur

No instances, Kunark vote. Possibly something along the lines of reducing raid size max.
  4. Dark_Intentions Augur

Hmm. I find myself actually sort of liking this idea. Although I would say to instance the bosses as well, in previous era zones. So when Kunark comes out, instance the classic bosses too.

This would solve a lot of the upcoming Karnor's Castle problems we are headed toward.
  5. Ceffener Augur

Something that actually solves problems.

Or the threads will just keep coming.
    Agrippa likes this.
  6. Numiko Augur

no instances, vote for kunark and all classic raid loot on the marketplace for just 500 SC each!!
    Barton likes this.
  7. Greymere Augur

I'm going to guess it won't involve instances hows that :) They already said they were working on something that would not involve instancing.

Personally I am betting on either some sort of triggered spawn or mob that flags you for a period of time, or more dynamic zones with restrictions ie more /pickzone load balancing, along with the Devs suggestion that opening up Kunark sooner as well with those combined fixes will somehow make everything better.
  8. Tarrin Augur

We vote to go straight to Luclin.
  9. Glistarian Augur

Memblur and charm on mobs engaged by another raid/group trigger a deathtouch.
    Gythlen and Barton like this.
  10. Warlorf Augur

Got a laugh from this one
  11. Ducreux Augur

All loot is removed from raid targets until Kunark. Including Fear/Hate trash.
    Vaclav and Barton like this.
  12. Unique_Moop Augur

Something that required a lot of time/effort on their part that still won't fix the issue.
  13. Indigo Augur

Kunark in two months is the ONLY answer.
  14. Glistarian Augur

All raid mobs can spawn in any zone at any time.

"Phinny to tunnel!"
    Jent and Zurd like this.
  15. Glistarian Augur

Mages, having been determined to be underpowered, will get new spells that summon raid mobs on demand.
  16. Barton The Mischievous

How does Kunark in 2 months help this, I can see it extending the problem further out
    for a week or so as people relevel up but it does not truly solve the problem
  17. Glistarian Augur

Killstealing makes you KOS with all bankers.
    Kegwell likes this.
  18. tofu stir fry Augur

permanent velious armors and no mounts
    oh and instancing.
  19. Glistarian Augur

Unlock Kunark, but raid mobs there will not spawn for the first 6 months.

(I kinda like that one)
  20. Unique_Moop Augur

Yeah, I don't think it solves a problem either though it would probably ease it some. The majority of the server isn't max level which would give the raiders/crazy people time to spread out and get some of their junk done. but inevitably the largest QQ will be about epics being unpossible soon after kunark releases, be it in 6 months or 6 days.