Last 6 hours, what snacks do you have ready

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rovguy, May 24, 2017.

1. Rovguy Journeyman

Snacks- Swedish Redfish, Bananas x2, Cherries w/ cup for stem and seeds, Triscuts
    Drinks- Extremely large water, gallon of sweet tea made and ready, Zero water(lemonaid)

Tonight's meal will be my go to energy wrap. Lettuce, pineapple, fresh peppers and cucumbers.

What is your food plan?
  2. Galleyan Augur

Man... that's a lotta sugar. You gonna crash hard buddy.
  3. Diemond Augur

Popcorn for all the crying about to be heard in Nektulos and Halas
  4. Iyacc Augur

Doritos are BOGO at Publix, yo. So, like Doritos....
    I also have some rum cakes my sister brought me back from her cruise to Mexico last week, so that.
    Making a big pot of spaghetti tonight and when that runs out Papa Johns delivers.
    Five day weekend for the holiday, came at a good time.
  5. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Two big boxes of assorted snacky goodness arriving from Amazon today. Some of it is actually healthy, I'm happy to say.

Just loaded up on soda and salad stuff at the grocery, swung by the vapor shop to pre-load on juice and coils. Wrapping up work stuff hopefully in time for a nap, and I'm set.

And, of course, I've started to change my mind on what I'm playing again. Always do this. Somebody just needs to tell me what to play.
  6. Syllestrae Elder

[IMG]

[IMG]

It's not that I have a fetish for Japanese snacks, but I was just at the Asian grocery on Sunday so those are the snacks that are on hand right now.
  7. Green_Mage Augur

I'd recommend black tea and protein snacks. Fruit isn't bad either. That processed sugar stuff doesn't work as well for longevity. Coffee is a bit too much caffeine at once I think. Best to stick with higher caffeinated tea. The best is probably Mate.
  8. Iyacc Augur

You should have got some of those shrimp flavored chips! Taste great, smell horrible and your cat will love you even more.
  9. Installing Updates Lorekeeper

Home made TV dinners... made 8 of them with marinated grilled chicken, vegetables, rice. Frozen, ready to reheat.

Huge pot of homemade chicken soup... OMG it's so good. Ate 2 bowls last night.

Quadruple batch of sugar cookies (qty 164).

Three 16-packs of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats

Two half-gallon tubs of sherbet... pineapple and rainbow

Triscuits, bananas, apples, strawberries, raspberries, seedless red grapes

Four new cans of Folger's coffee

Case of Bai flavored water (Rainforest Variety Pack)

Jug of Raspberry Lemonade

Case of Heineken Light, Case of Corona, Case of Pacifico, six-pack of Guinness

Six bottles of white wine (various)

I bought all this stuff yesterday at Safeway and Target... got a week off work starting at 2 pm PST today!
  10. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

That stuff is the best. Wish I'd thought of that now.
  11. Iyacc Augur

Human paladin or halfling druid.
  12. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

I forgot beer. Don't generally drink in long gaming sessions but it's nice for winding down at the end. Might need to run see about that.
  13. BringBackSWG New Member

Redbull
    Monster
    AMP
    NOS
    5 Gallons sweet tea from Mcdonalds
    48 McDoubles
    2 bags of puffy cheetos
    8 2-liter bottles of mountain dew
    Box of adult depends
  14. Thewiz Augur

My wife and I are celebrating Agnarr opening with lobster rolls and a bottle of white wine. Geeks to the core.
  15. nagash101 Augur

Coffee, and more coffee.
  16. nagash101 Augur

Dwarf Paladin all the way.
  17. Grelf Journeyman

Going with Arnold Palmers for the drinks.
  18. Syllestrae Elder

5 hours to go, there's still time (and a trip to the store will pass some of it quicker) :)
  19. jeskola pheerie

French Black Winter Truffles
    Almas Caviar
    Dom Perignon champs
    Golden Cristal Ube Donuts
    St. Erik's Potato Chips
    Berco's Edible Gold Popcorn
  20. Kahna Augur

Since I can't afford the calories from a 1999 style binge these days. I stocked up on Honeycrisp apples and Anjou pears. Husband is cooking for the next couple of days, or we can have food delivered. I have a fresh can of Cafe DuMonde w/ Chicory on the counter and my french press is ready. I have the fixings for Plantation Ice Tea (50/50 ice tea and pineapple juice) with a fresh pineapple from the back yard. My smoothie fruit is ready too. If you freeze the fruit you can make a no-ice smoothies. Best smoothies ever.