Laminated Spaulders

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by dupliciti, Apr 15, 2014.

1. dupliciti Journeyman

I was wondering why the Bloodstained Shoulders quest that in my case resulted in the Shadowknight Laminated Spaulders does not have the same bonus max cap of level 105 for it's focus Gelden's Efficiency, that the similar quest Burden of Truth that results in the Freedom of Power Shadowknight Helm with its focus that does have the bonus cap of 105. The Laminated Spaulders focus caps out at 100 and it requires the same intensity of grind to max it out. Shouldn't both share the same bonus of 105. Plus that Burden of Truth quest is even from the earlier Rain of Fear expansion. I'm just wondering.
  2. Tadenea Augur

shhh they may lower the other to 100 now, I will ask Chandrok anyways
  3. Reprisal Augur

I agree, the focus should go to 105. I spoke to Chandrok about it in October and his reply was that he'd consider the change... but that it was unnecessary until there is actually a level cap increase. So I guess remind him next expansion if nothing happens by then.
  4. Chandrok Augur

The focus level will increase when the level cap increases.
    Elricvonclief and Reprisal like this.
  5. Edrick Augur

Thanks Chandrok.
  6. Kiillz Augur

Focuses aside the heroics on shoulders dont match up to the helm and well they should considering the SAME effort and evolving was put in to both but thats just my 2cp , ive written to the folks in charge on this before.
  7. Stubar Augur

Inc 100 to 105 grind!
  8. Trajet D'Or Augur

101 to 105 grind unless you're a massive slacker.
  9. Stubar Augur

If you want to nit pick ya, however with the xp I keep losing in PoWar, I'm sitting around 60 pct reg xp at all times even after rezzes. I'll have to work my way back up if I keep going there. I can't remember the last time I looked at my xp bar and thought.."oh man, if I keep this up I'll de-level!". I love it.
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

..and it's not as if the exp in PoWar is letting you get that level experience back, either. OH I LOVE GETTING 1.5% AA PER KILL, so awesome, 60-70 mobs per 1 AA, no problemo!!
  11. Dandin Augur

So your confirming a level cap increase?
  12. Edrick Augur

All he said is when. Besides, it's pretty obvious it will happen. People get sick of being the same level forever, and other people get sick of the constant grind each release. You have to placate them both.
  13. RPoo Augur

[IMG]
    Mykaylla likes this.
  14. Iila Augur

I don't know if i could stand the excitement of another non-level increase expansions. No new spells, only passive AAs and minor gear upgrades for another year!

On the other hand, I could go another year without getting an expansion for my alt's account and not have to worry about keeping it gold.
  15. Mykaylla Augur

New, from the makers of Soon™, it's:

Eventually™!