L96/4200aa pacific cleric LF a guild to learn raid healing with

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by sihpa, Sep 3, 2013.

1. sihpa Augur

As per the title. I recently said goodbye to Firiona Vie for good as my RL friends have stopped playing EQ and have rerolled on Tunare. I definitely would move servers though since there are zero raiding opportunities for me here apparently. The guild I moved here to join isnt what they said they were. Which is active and progressive.

I'd love to be able to see VoA raids as well as the early RoF ones. In all honesty im hesitant to try to jump right into a T4 farming guild since I dont have experience raiding as a cleric yet... but id give it a try if the heal team were willing to give me advice and help me catch up on the mechanics.

This toon was made July 22nd so ive a lot of progress to make still. However its all coming along pretty quickly even if im stuck soloing all the time. I've raided most of EQ as a warrior or rogue. Earlier this year I found out how neat clerics are now a days and fell in love with the class all over again. I played one back in the CH chain days but switched to a warrior to compliment the guild I was in on the Combine progression server.

Anyhow my toons name is Ninazu, magelo's up etc etc. Holler at me ingame ;tell tunare.ninazu or ingame email me at the same. I do have my old L100/9k aa cleric on FV, with the same name so may be confusing, but im not going back there so please dont try to contact me on that one.

Thank ya for reading,
    Nin
  2. sihpa Augur

Sorry I neglected to say im in the pacific timezone, but have flexible hours, so shoot me a tell and ill see if I can get a working schedule to match your raid times. Thanks.
  3. sihpa Augur

Clarifications,

First I am not interested in Firiona Vie, Test or the PvP servers. I've had my fill of the communities on those servers. Thank you though!

Secondly im a guy so you can hold the sugar's, hun's and sweeties.. unless you really really have to lol. Ninazu, the name, is the name of a healing deity and I thought it would be fitting for a cleric. Taken from Wikipedia: "Ninazu in Sumerian mythology was a god of the underworld, and of healing. He was the son of Enlil and Ninlil or, in alternative traditions, of Ereshkigal and Gugalana, and was the father of Ningiszida. In the text Enki and Ninhursag he was described as the consort of Ninsutu, one of the deities born to relieve the illness of Enki. Ninazu was the patron deity of the city of Eshnunna until he was superseded by Tispak. He had sanctuaries were the E-sikul and E-kurma. Unlike his close relative Nergal, he was generally benevolent."

Third by "active guild" I mean a guild that at least has guild chat between raids. I'm not interested in only raiding, then everyone logs to 5 box their alts, and only chatting to say "grats" for killing 50 snakes etc etc. This is a social game after all and im looking for a TEAM not a collection of individuals. Miss you Clan Skallagrim~

Thank you for the tells so far and if there are any further questions please dont be shy.
  4. sihpa Augur

Hello again,

Just updating this to share that ive found an opportunity im going to look in to. Thank you for the messages, reading my wall of text, and merry raiding to ya'll! ^.^

I am considering this thread closed now.
  5. Mykaylla Augur

That, I'm afraid, is par for the course as a cleric. It's in the Norrathian Cleric's Union Charter and Bylaws- hon is also an acceptable spelling variant.

Good luck on your opportunity, and don't forget, if you have any questions, serverwide.cleric:cleric is always here!
  6. Crystilla Augur

Mykaylla, he's already been in channel at least once (we had a chat for a while) :) Hope he adds it to autojoin as there are a lot of smart folks in there who can answer questions.