L 105 Necro Pet Tanking Spell Line Up

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Laffsalot, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Laffsalot Journeyman

Hello,

I'm a Level 105 Necro with all spells memmed.
    I am branching out from raw dps in groups to pet tanking with a shaman box.

I would appreciate it, if you do this well, in you sharing your spell lineup. I will figure out the best way to use them but I am curious to see what spells you have gemmed up and in which slot. I know there will be special situations where your line up will change but I am interested in your "bread and butter" line up.

Thank you for the assistance.
  2. sojero One hit wonder

Are you using the shaman to heal or is the nec healing and the shm slow/dps?

Are you going to use mercs if so, is one going to be a healer?
  3. Bobsmith Augur

First rule of necro club........
    Dibab and Loratex like this.
  4. silku Augur

with all the nerfs lately across the boards, I'd imagine necro club is now enchanter club, wizard club, warrior club, etc.
  5. fransisco Augur

first rule of necro club is don't help other necros?
  6. Cacophonye New Member

Probably not here. Maybe on Necrotalk or their other site that supposedly only allows vouched for necros in.
  7. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

if its a spell, and its under pet> block and you can use them together then thats the spells to use!.
    Bobsmith likes this.
  8. Siddar Augur

Pet swarm spells are the only spells I use that have any impact on tanking. Every other heal or block spell are only used to ether prebuff pet before a named fight, are to heal pet pure solo without a merc cleric against normal trash mobs not named. There are some useful AA that help pet tanking but all spells beside swarms are 100% DPS centered for me.

Oh and fire nuke to turn mob undead to land slow I use that sometimes.
  9. Nenton Augur

I prefer to just let my raid focused necro pet die so our group's group focused mage pet can take over and do a much better job.
    CherryCoke likes this.
  10. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

i use all of the block spells and aa's on my warrior pet or he dies.
  11. Tweelis Augur

You do of course realize part of the pet Nerf was to make all the pet focuses basically flat right? The difference between em15 and em22 is like comparing the nutritional difference between fruit loops and the box it's packaged in.
    Sancus likes this.
  12. Hayzeus Augur

My money's on the box. It has fibre at least.

QFT. I actually get nervous if I end up with two mobs on my pet. I succorr when a third shows up that I can't park.
    Loratex likes this.