Kunark Vote Passed - Ragefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Oloren, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Ducreux Augur

No the problem was the zones WERE instanced, and the base zone instance cap was absurdly low. Rival guilds couldn't have competed since we already had the entire zone full.
  2. Lejaun Augur

Weird.....I would of figured it was like the classic zones we've had.....were you could have easily a couple guilds competing for Naggy or whoever at the same time.

At least it is instanced now, though. Seb with no instance would be a nightmare.
  3. Porygon Augur

Yea, but that's exactly what I mean. Everyone knows trak is the primary target. And sev will just get offer on the way.

But gore, talendor, vs Should have all been killed before you guys were even keyed for seb.

Seems just lazy.
  4. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

why would they kill all those other mobs before trakanon? trak is the only mob that was important to kill, sev was prob only killed to get a green scale for a warrior.
  5. Porygon Augur

I'm saying the other guilds should have killed them. Everyone knows/knew tl was going straight for trak. No reason other guilds couldn't have went and killed the other 3.
  6. jagarr Augur

honestly if you are a hardcore player with a lot of play time, why wouldn't you just app TL? i don't think there are many players who are seriously committed to boss kills (especially firsts) that aren't already in TL. if i had that kind of play time still, TL is where i'd be.

also i was shocked to see gorenaire still up and wandering around when i logged in at my ultra casual and still very hungover time of 730am est. on launch day. she nuked me from super far away when i was levitating my box set across DL.

it was the first time i saw a live dragon on TLPS 3.0! haha...how my formerly hardcore self would make fun of my current self if he knew me now.
  7. taliefer Augur

most of the players who think server firsts in a 16 year old game at 3 A.M on a work night are an accomplishment have congregated to one guild on each server. shouldnt really be a surprise.
    Leex and jagarr like this.
  8. Porygon Augur

But yet these are the same people that are complaining that there's too much ffa in the rotation. It's just amusing is all.
  9. Vlerg Augur

think you got that wrong... TL would have loved more FFA in rotations...
  10. Banuvan Augur

Work night? I get federal holidays off thank you.

I think you have that switched around.
  11. Porygon Augur

You have 50% ffa!

And what I meant was people complain about ffa because they can't compete with TL. But when they know TL will be preoccupied, and there won't be any contention, they still don't compete. It's just funny.

It would be like, TL goes on vacation, no-one kills mobs. Amusing is all.