Kunark Unlocks on Phinigel - Weds, March 2 @ Noon PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. Nolrog Augur

Phini content unlocks every 11 weeks, not 12 weeks, and there is no vote to pass (special note).
  3. Creeperz New Member

Start Date

Month: /
    Day: /
    Year:
    Date:

End Date

Month: /
    Day: /
    Year:
    Date:
    Include end date in calculation (1 day is added)

From and including: Wednesday, December 9, 2015
    To, but not including Wednesday, March 2, 2016
    Result: 84 days

It is 84 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
    Or 2 months, 22 days excluding the end date
    Alternative time units

84 days can be converted to one of these units:
    • 7,257,600 seconds
    • 120,960 minutes
    • 2016 hours
    • 84 days
    • 12 weeks <<<<<<<<<
    GrugSA and Dethecus like this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

You're right Creep. My memory was bad. It was supposed to be 90 days and then it was changed to 12 weeks/84 days instead of 91 days which would have been 13 weeks (and consistent with the original ruleset they released for the server.)

There is still no vote though.
  5. Anhari Augur

Well I vote for the Unlock. I am ready to be an Iskar SK!
  6. Roshen Brand Manager

Correct, there's no vote to unlock content on Phinigel.

I've clarified the language in the original post. The Ruins of Kunark content is scheduled to unlock on the Phinigel progression server on Wednesday, March 2, 2016 @ noon PST.
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Plans to send out an email blast about this? Never hurts to have fresh blood on the server and seems like a valid marketing move.
  8. Machen New Member

Thanks for the detail here. Is this an automatic trigger (subject to potential software failure) or will someone be manually flipping a switch at 12:01 noon? Hate to ask but after a dozen botched launches on Fippy/Vulak I feel we need to know.
  9. TarewMarrForever Augur

Can't wait!

Any chance of getting a double XP weekend for Feb 26-29 to celebrate the "end of the month" like last month? ;-)

Seriously though, it would be really helpful for guild mates who are still grinding to 50, as well as a pile of alts that are in mid-30's to low-40's.

My concern is now that quest XP has been "fixed", the grind from 50 to 60 is going to be so epically slow that when players who aren't quite raid level yet will bail once they see their guild mates struggling to push through lower 50's with a MAJOR time investment that they themselves would have no possible chance at putting forth (if they did, they would already be 50). It happened with RF, and XP was 2x as fast. The blowback here on Phinny will be much more substantial.

Of course, it's only fair to add 2x XP on all servers...no problem with that here!

Also, if you're going to do this, please announce it more than few hours beforehand, if possible. ;-)

Looking forward to it!!! Or at least Kunark... ;-)