KSing wiz in the deep

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nakoda, Mar 12, 2021.

1. MakingSense New Member

There's a claims process for this no? Submit to the Deep Housing Authority and they'll get you that stimulus!
  2. MakingSense New Member

Prove it.
  3. c313 Augur

Reporting won't do anything unfortunately unless they actually train you.

Only real thing you can do to actually make them potentially stop would be to call them out publicly. I mean TLP's these days not many really care about reputation, but still, its possible.
  4. Fohpo Augur

When your reputation gets ruined, you just become a polygamist and continue playing with your "family."
  5. Lejaun Augur

No, you pay $10 bucks or whatever and name change. Suddenly, you have a spotless record.
    code-zero likes this.
  6. IlllIllIllIlll Journeyman

I did this on a past TLP. After a few times the PL crew offered me a free spot for my alts. 10/10 would KS as a wizard again.
  7. Bullsnooze Augur

You also have an empty record, with a ton of achievements, and raid gear. This should immediately tick the 'suspect' box upon applying to new guilds.
  8. FranktheBank Augur

You are overestimating TLP guilds.

It's a body and TLP people guilds need bodies. That's it.
  9. AraduneWizard Journeyman

With all the GDKP's being run now also, anyone with Krono can gear up in 2 weeks.
  10. benros New Member

there is a wiz at chardok 7/24 KS every iksar betrayer camp, sell the pipe
    no one care (aradune)
  11. Piznut Angry Gnome

I used to always just evac mid pull when they'd run up and throw their first aoe
  12. TLP Addict Augur

Guilds will just assume the character was tunneled or something, reputation matters little these days.
  13. RichUncle New Member

Dear Norrathians and visitors to Luclin,

Due to the corporate entity's increase on profiteering of patrons of The Deep and fraudulently evading taxes, please review the following notice effective IMMEDIATELY:

[IMG]

Yours Truly,

Rich Uncle Pennybags

P.S.: The Deep Housing Authority is now hiring! Please send a message to inquire on wages and salaries. Paying well!
    Dailor likes this.
  14. JohnnyBgood Lorekeeper

All AE spells should be limited to a max of 5 targets. Solves so many problems.
  15. Lejaun Augur

Except it doesn't. AE is used in multiple situations, not just for Deep powerleveling. You take away one problem, and a new one appears.
  16. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

THE DEEP AE WIZ IS A ALT OF AN EQ BABY, I KNOW WHO IT IS, THEY MIGHT NOT BE GUILDED BUT IT IS AN EQ BABY... US IN AM WOULD NEVER, WE DO THINGS WITH CLASS AND STYLE.
  17. BenwenIsLaynie New Member

Yeah? Like typing in all caps?
  18. Dailor Augur

Rich Uncle keeping the legends of TLP personas alive. RIP COLDFAITH.
  19. Rcbauer Augur

Like what?
  20. Bowdeen Elder

Coirnav. Since that's an event that's coming up soon. Use that big brain of yours.