Kronos: Sell in Bazaar?!?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Vionetta, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Vionetta New Member

I'd like someone to tell me, step by step, how to sell Kronos in the Bazaar. I've purchased the kronos but do not know how to make them available for sale to other players.

Lastly, what is the "fair" going rate for each krono? I read 2M pp & up.

Thanks,
    Vionetta of Trakanon
  2. Moege Augur

Almar has a guide that is still relevant
    http://almarsguides.com/eq/general/bazaar.cfm

Take the Krono out of the inventory tab (leftclick, rightclick consumes it)
    Put it in a trader bag
    Type /trader
    Click the krono icon in the trader window
    Set a price
    Press add
    Go to a trader spot
    Click begin trader

Price is unknown as you have not said on which server you are planning to sell it.
    Vionetta likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

If you want to quick sell you can look in /barter as well, just make sure it's the proper price if that's what you want out of it :p

Since bazaar price is capped, you will likely have to take it to like ooc or general or something like that if you're on a regular server if you want general current prices
    Vionetta likes this.
  4. Drusi Augur

I think most servers have people buying them for 2M pp in /barter , that is the max amount buyers can offer for Krono.

So all you have to do is have some Kronos in inventory then /barter -> select Krono -> Search -> click Sell on seller and you have plat on you.

You can be in any zone.

Just make sure it really is 2M pp, some people try to offer 200k + some copper, or just 200k,

Again because of unwillingness/inability to fix legacy code, /barter is limited to 2M offers for Krono , people can offer 2M + Nobles for other items but not Kronos.

You could set up /trader which would be near pointless.(2.14M sell price is possible, but requires editing baz files, and is a PIA)

If you want to get 2.2m-2.5m then you have to use /join general which can take longer... :)

If you are on Trakanon then that is the exception as it rarely has any buyers. Everyone levels on Trak then transfers off
    Vionetta likes this.
  5. Vionetta New Member

Thank you all for your responses. Much appreciated!

Vionetta of Trakanon