Kronos not working

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nekk, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Nekk Augur

Bought a Krono 4 days ago, checked there is enough money in my account, even messaged a gm about it about 24 hours or so ago, no response yet and the sale still has not been approved. Is there something wrong with the sale of kronos, are the devs too busy because of the holidays, or what?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Is this a new account? First time buying krono? There can be restrictions - check under the help

• Accounts must be 48 hours old to purchase
    • You may purchase 25 Krono in a 24 hour period.
    • Non Refundable.
    • Krono cannot be purchased with Station Cash
    • Krono can take up to 72 hours to appear on your account as your order is verified
  3. Nekk Augur

Tyvm for the response however let's see, this is Nekkroh from Ab, my account was created somewhere around '99, I'm a gold member, I only purchased one krono with my bank card, it's been over 72 hours since the purchase date and they are still working on verifying the purchase for some reason that I have no idea why and seem to be not telling me why. However yes, this is my first krono purchase, so if it's not verified soon I'll check the help section out.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

1st Krono buys always require a human to verify, with it being the holidays, I'd imagine that is the delay.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Nekk Augur

Yeah, that's probably the reason why, thanks for the reply.
  6. Nolrog Augur

IIRC, there was a lot of fraud in the beginning leading to charge backs, and the company gets a penalty imposed by the credit card clearing house so they put in this process that krono have to be extra verified.
  7. Nekk Augur

Sounds both logical and reasonable to me.