KRONO

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Godsanvil, May 28, 2022.

1. Godsanvil Journeyman

Is no one approving Krono purchases? Been waiting for days on two different accounts. Several other people saying the same thing.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Maybe because Memorial Day weekend?
  3. Enigma Maitreya Augur

How did you buy one? I go to to products on the home page it list a Krono for $17.99 I press the button and it takes me to DB Account Management with a products drop down box with ... Buy Cash or Buy subscription options.

I simply could not find a path to purchase a Krono
  4. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Usually Krono come resonally fast upon purchase. Yesterday a friend tried to buy some, and they did not show up.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah, I went thru the motions to see what you were talking about.

If you are not logged into the forums or the game you can click on "shop" on the main site and see Krono listed there.

But as soon as you log in then the only selection is DB cash or the other things

Some folks had posted they have been waiting 4 or 5 days, since before the holiday.

Edit - I ran the experiment on an account that I had only used Krono on in the past and is not up for renewal for a few more days but when I went thru the path on my lifetime account then it showed up and I could have purchased it.
  6. Enigma Maitreya Augur

*Shrug* It would seem it has been disabled until the other issue is resolved, an assumption on my part.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

As I mentioned in my edit - it worked with the other account I used. So.........
    Enigma Maitreya likes this.
  8. Febb Augur

Just go to https://www.everquest.com/krono

You can buy from there.

It looks like they are hiring more CSR's so they are probably short handed at the moment.
  9. Enigma Maitreya Augur

For Better (I get a Kron0) or Worse (I do not get a Krono) I was able to order one. I have a txt and email confirming the transaction and a txt confirming the payment. So we shall see.
  10. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Any time they think there's a risk of fraud they will delay the krono by a few days, just like expansion tradable rewards. 4-5 seems a bit much tho.
  11. Zack New Member

I also ordered some Kronos over a day ago and did not get them. I use to get them very fast, Please fix what is wrong. Thank You
  12. hein Augur

How is this not an automated service? Seriously, DB is so behind the curve of technology, they need a person sitting at a desk approving kronos? It should be a simple digital purchase lol. Hope you get them soon, that's pretty ridiculous.
    Kialya and Nennius like this.