Kor-Sha Lab Collectables

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Catty, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Catty Lorekeeper

I'm convinced Kor-Sha Lab Collectables spawn off-map. Specifically the Atrebe's Study ones.

The last 3 server restarts, I've run over and flopped around collecting. And over the next 30-45 minutes they slowly stop respawning anywhere I can find. Last 2 restarts I never found another 'til patch day.

Same today - all gone. Bet we don't find any more until restart again.
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I'm not 100% sure it's the Atrebe's Study set, but do you know about the collectible spawn points on the floaty island? Might be a lot over there - you can lev over by climbing the (west?) wall, or use a steamjet pack from the ledge below.
  3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I agree with you. The same is true for the ground spawns in Chardok. I am absolutely 100% convinced those two collectables spawn off map. It is even easy to tell by the bazaar. After a server reboot, you'll see the collections in question being sold by bazaar mules. After one, two, three weeks, they do not replenish. They're definitely spawning someone where the player cannot see or access them.
  4. Eanelder Augur

This past weekend I definately noticed an issue with the ground spawns for Achievement: Atrebe's Study and Achievement: Jailor's Halls.

The Atrebe's Study was aggravating because they often spawn on the floating island which isn't generally accessible (requires double rocket boots), but even after discovering and clearing those spots, they seemed to stop respawning after a while.
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Maybe there was a miscommunication between developers - one was placing ground spawns, and the other designed the zone, and the one placing ground spawns just assumed you could go up there. There's definitely something wrong with it.
  6. GoldenFrog Augur

This is excellent and worked. Thank you. The portal UP didn't work so didn't even think to try this.

Once up there, though - the portal DOWN does work.
  7. Forcallen Augur

Anyone found a way to get the collects that spawn up on the ledge in the south east most tunnel in Droga, where Cave Overlord Snally is? Rocket boots don't work.