Known warper wakes Sleeper on Rizlona

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Synk, Dec 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machen New Member

That can't be the case, surely Truebox stopped him! Didn't you just argue that the rules on servers other than Rizlona limit this sort of thing?
  2. Synk Journeyman

This has nothing to do with that. Warp hackers wil destroy the game on any server, and the warp too people are using doesnt even run on the same software their using to "bot" chars for the most part now. We're not talking about bot's we're talking about warp hackers being able to decimate the game on any server because noone is enforcing the rules. Apparently this guy dominated Mangler before Rizlona also which is a no-box server, fyi.

Also with ghostkill you can kill end game bosses with a single toon, so it has nothing to do with "boxing".
  3. Forrendy New Member

People getting reported for afk boxing still wipes out squads on Riz(as it should). That's the point that is irritating for most. They enforce afk checks. But don't enforce warping, with warp available ghost kill is technically available. It's only a matter of time.

Riz is still a great server. Just seems to be a couple people getting away with things that they said they were going to employ GM's to stop. As has been pointed out. Dude was doing it on Mangler. Which has a more strict ruleset on boxing than Aradune. Soooo this whole Aradune ruleset vs Riz. Moot.
    Machen likes this.
  4. Gnothappening Augur

To be fair, if he warped to the sleeper and killed it, that IS technically ruining part of the server. But any time the server wakes the sleeper, it ruins part of the game for everyone. TBH, that is one of the reasons I play on TLPs is I keep hoping to get to be part of the group that wakes the sleeper, as I have never seen it while playing, only youtube vids.
  5. Gnothappening Augur

Actually, Mangler and Coirnav were truebox. You could have as many as you want, as long as they each have their own computer. Now, some people found a way around that, which sucks, but some of us just bought 5 extra laptops from craigslist for $50 each.
  6. Gnothappening Augur

You sir are in denial if you think this isn't happening on Aradune. They just aren't doing it on open world mobs.
  7. Angrif Lorekeeper

They don't enforce the 2 box rule on Aradune either. Supposedly they only care if you are using vmware or other types of software.
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

So i'm in denial because of your baseless speculate that imaginary box armies are killing stuff in AoC but are never spotted in open world.

Cool story my dude.
  9. Synk Journeyman

Just to repeat, noone is complaining about box armies dude. This thread is about a WARP HACKER.
  10. Lejaun Augur

Uhm....but the title of the thread is "Known warper wakes Sleeper on Rizlona" and the first paragraph is "Is DBG going to do anything about the rampant warping that has started happening on Rizlona? There is large boxer (and others) blatantly warping to raid targets every day, the entire server knows who he is and is actively reporting him and all of the petitions are getting closed with no action taken."

My bad for thinking that the thread involved Rizlona....
  11. Lejaun Augur

Box armies are 100% on Aradune. They tend to stick to themselves only, do DZ's, and not be logged on when they aren't doing DZ's.

Watch the world kill messages, hang out around the AoC's in zones where there aren't multiple picks, log on at all hours of the day, especially during non-US primetime. You'll find them.
    Gnothappening likes this.
  12. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Look even if i accept your statement as fact. Sticking to their DZs, being offline most of the time and is already a massive step up from Rizlona, Mangler, Coirnav.

Second i went to check a certain 3rd party site since i'm not playing EQ atm and i can tell you 2 of the 3 sellers of raid loot LRs aren't a single person but people that do private GDKP raids with poorly geared alts which is why they aren't selling NToV/AoW loot anyone actually mass boxing with M---Q could easily do NToV. The third one could be an army IDK.
  13. bosshealz New Member

yall shouldnt have pissed him off, we all coulda been dual weilding SODs, but you wanted to be crybabies posting videos of a dude playing a bard song
  14. da_rogue New Member

I'm sorry we caught you cheating.
  15. Mikko New Member

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents into the pile on this. I play on Rizlona and have, too, witnessed rampant warping by a small number of medium/large sized box crews. It's pretty demoralizing to see these heavy RMT box armies just warp through and drop targets all day. Even though Rizlona is a boxing server and is MacaroniKwest friendly, it is widely agreed upon that using active hacks like warping, ghostkill, etc all kill the game and as such should be dealt with in an extremely swift nature.

The fact that these Krono lords are running around and warping with impunity goes to show that DarkPaw, too, has turned a blind eye to this behavior. All of these warps are logged and all of them could be banned if JChan took a hard stance against it.

Please, I beg you, take this as seriously as you take banning people who don't pay attention to their /say or /emote chat during AFK checks by invisible GMs or ones not wearing GM tags.
    Ub3r likes this.
  16. Gremin Augur

While DHS does not condone warping, in some ways glad sleeper is awake. That zone has always been and will always be a major source of drama in and out of guilds due to handing out ST keys, loot, rotations when it was required, etc etc.
  17. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Ya'll really didn't expect this? [IMG]
    Ub3r likes this.
  18. Lejaun Augur

Someone please, please make a photoshopped Krono Lords piece of master art. (skilled photoshoppers, not the cut/paste folks)
  19. Sythrak20 Elder

It's so blatant its to the point of hilarity so he obviously thinks he can't get caught. I'm starting to believe either logs don't show when a character instantly goes from point A to B or they just dont want to put in the work investigating 50 characters logs when a report comes in.
    Ub3r likes this.
  20. a_librarian Augur

It's really obvious that the technical knowledge to automatically detect warping in their logs is lost to time. Probably was the responsibility of one person who left and now it is lost knowledge to them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.