Knights of Vox - Vox Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cone Transporter, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Cone Transporter New Member

Greetings, I am Cone Transporter - Guild Leader of Knights of Vox, located upon The Vox server of Everquest Version 1. We are a casual friendly guild. All levels and playing times are welcome. That will never change. Currently we are planning our first PVP Party this week, and soon hope to try our hand at some guild raids.. This is NOT a high end raiding guild. But if that is what you seek, you are welcome to grow with us, as you progress. Please seek out any of my Officers or myself for invite. I am found on East Coast Time. The guild operates on every time zone. Cheers and good luck wherever you end up
  2. Marlon1957 Augur

When I return I may look for a guild if you are looking for members I can join then.
  3. Helrazor Augur

I haven't joined them yet, but I must say my encounters with members of this guild have been nothing but great. I talked to an officer the other night who was very helpful and answered all my questions.
  4. Marlon1957 Augur

I have not forgot see you on vox :)
  5. Fayte New Member

I just joined the guild not two days ago? (A little sick so I can't remember...)

But so far the members are all nice and willing to help out a noob like me. I wanted to say thank you by the way, in case they read this. (I'm Shou btw.)

(And yes, I'm a girl. :p)