Knights advantage worth getting right away?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by 68Strat, May 11, 2013.

1. 68Strat Augur

I will be a 61 paladin soon and I see that the aa knights advantage comes available. It increases the chance for double attacks.

I will get this aa at some point regardless...but just wondering if its a decent dps increase or just marginal.

What are the most critical dps aa's out there so I get them right away and don't miss any?

Thanks!
  2. Battleaxe Augur

If you want to start a conversation about this, fine.

Otherwise:http://crucible.samanna.net/index.php
    scroll down to Spells and Abilities
    search Knights Advantage
    "noticeable difference". You'll note that there are also threads discussing DPS AA's.

Lower level characters often have questions about topics that are covered in external class forums and in some cases player's guides. Sometimes a lot of questions.
    You might also find Lucy
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/index.html?setcookie=1
    to be a helpful resource.

Which brings up a good point: what resources do Warriors, Paladins, and SK's use? Items, spells, abilities, tactics, augments, quests, maps, ... If there isn't a sticky somewhere IMO there should be one.
  3. Xerzist Augur

As a knight, any offense AA that increases damage should always come second. You are a tanking class, not primarily made for DPS. Get your defensive AA's first, then focus on those bad boys. But yes, in general, it does help.
  4. 68Strat Augur

I have all the defensive ones I can get. I don't group much so tanking isn't 1'st priority atm...since I mostly solo its nice to have some killing power.
  5. Beezelbub Elder

yep get knights advantage also increase your bash damage it starts to become as good as a regular hit esp when u get the aa that allows u to have a chance to bash on riposetes..make sure you have slay undead capped and only fight undead if your soloing. The hole is good until about lvl 70ish and then loping planes undead near hills of shadow become good. there is a start for ya
  6. Obiwon Elder

Agreed with this post. Think I had not invested in Knights Advantage until I was 80 with 1100-200 aa. That may be a bit high, but if Max your cs, ca, ac buffs, hp, slay, combat fury, some special aa, then head back to Knights Advantage imo.