Kiting Areas?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Louie, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Louie New Member

Good Morning fellow TLP'ers. Was hoping i could get some advice. I currently have a 27 druid. I am having a problem right now that I can't dedicate multiple hour time frames into sitting down and playing in group settings. Damn you RL! So anyway, here is my question. Is there a simple guide out there for recommended places to kite? Charm/fear/normal, it doesn't matter. I just want to see my xp bar move. So if anyone has any recommendations from 27 all the way to 50, i would appreciate it!

I am very saddened by the fact that there are no gnolls outside of paw on Ragefire. But changes are changes, so whatever.

Thanks in advance!
    -Kid
  2. iClimax Journeyman

I don't remember the exact level I started this, but Rathe Mountains. Hill giants to be exact I may have been level 29? Not entirely sure and I'm on my phone so I don't have the proper tools to look it up. But I got halfway through 34 soloing those things. I started and they conned red, and all the giant skelys were white/db. Granted I had a chanter box for clarity sit outside the party, yes some pulls get sticky but I've had no problem snaring creating distance to gate out. (Bound to entrance). However because of all the players finally hitting higher levels the zone may be more camped than when I did it. But if it speaks for anything I had a little over 4 hours farming by myself prime time Saturday night. I don't see more than 20 people per instance in the mountains.