<Kill Mode> on Rizlona is recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Fansypantz, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Fansypantz New Member

<Kill Mode> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Rizlona. Our raid times are Tuesday and Friday at 7:15pm EST and 5:00pm EST on Sunday. We maintain a fun, friendly and helpful environment but get serious on raid days so we can get stuff done!

We are currently looking for the following classes (level 46+) to join our raid force:
    Bard
    Cleric
    Monk
    Necro
    Shaman
    Wizard

We will consider other classes as well but the above listed classes are our highest priority at the moment.

While previous raid experience is great, we do not require it. All we ask is for a willingness to learn and to listen to raid leader instruction which is provided during every raid.

For more information about <Kill Mode> or to apply, please visit: https://killmode.net/. We review applications daily and will contact you within 24 hours. If we cannot find you online we will send an in game email.

You can also message Wildling, Sekil, Sassypantz or Blacksilk in game for more information.
  2. Fansypantz New Member

3. Thewiz Augur

Your website join app does not seem to be working. Level 60 warrior looking for guild. :) Name is Mankind.
  4. Fansypantz New Member

Hi Mankind. Since you had been in the guild previously we weren't sure if your application was serious.If you are serious about rejoining please talk to Wildling.
  5. Wildling New Member

We are still in Need of some cool Wizzies,Bards,Monks and Pallys
  6. SerenittyLongevitty New Member

Hey KM just a lil Bump
  7. Razaria New Member

This guild is the perfect mix of serious raiding and casual play. If you're looking for a guild that's focused on raiding but also understands having life commitments, this guild is the place for you. Over the last few months these people have become like family to me and I'm so happy to have found them!
  8. Wildling New Member

9. Medya New Member

I’ve been in KM since early June, right around the time we started raiding, and it’s been a blast the whole time. You’d be very hard pressed to find a better group of people to chill with, whether you’re PLing an alt, camping an epic drop, eating a DT in Sky, seeking elusive tradeskill components or anything else you’d ever want to do online. The guild also has a fantastically run Discord server to keep track of anything you could need, with regular updates so you can even start planning for the next expansion’s quests and features. We do raid seriously and tackle endgame content, but we’re not so hardcore as to punish people for having real lives and commitments. A++++ would join again.
  10. Wildling New Member

Recruiting all classes ATM but really looking to add some good Range and Melee dps.
  11. Wildling New Member

12. Wildling New Member

13. Wildling New Member

We are opening recruitment to all classes at this time. But we are in need of the deeps classes. So if you are looking for a good guild to have fun while killing current content Kill Mode just might be the place for you. Killmode.net
  14. Johren New Member

Great Guild! - Chill atmosphere but with a serious approach to raiding and kill all the current content in era without having to feel like your no life'ing in a hardcore guild. Check out our website at Killmode.net. One of the only guilds on the server with a website with DKP and Attendance tracking!
  15. Kobra Augur

Do you have a link to your guild website or discord? I will be looking for a guild soon.
  16. Fansypantz New Member

Guild website is https://killmode.net/
  17. Kobra Augur

18. Razaria New Member

Another awesome night of raiding! If you're looking for a guild, be sure to check out Kill Mode for in era raids without the heavy load of a hardcore guild :)
  19. Wildling New Member

20. Pigeonholed New Member

Gonna bump this myself, I've been very impressed with raid leadership, the instructions during raid and new encounters, the officers in general and the friendliness of the rank and file. One of the best guilds I've had the pleasure to be a member of.

P.S. Our ranger cadre is 100% pure kickass!

Maryceleste/Bobceleste/Hairyceleste/Baldceleste/Captainceleste/Klearly/Khlearlynot and others :)