Key Chains

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gokusan, May 18, 2022.

1. Gokusan Journeyman

On the Key Chains where we can put our illusions, mounts and familiars, it has come to my attention that the only items i can put on them is ones that give my character stat bonuses. Is this a bug or can this be fixed and changed so all can be placed on the key chains with or without a stats bonus to the player on them. I been playing EQ a long time just like other players and i have a bunch of items over the years mounts, illusions and familiars that will not go on one because they do not offer my character stat bonuses and it would be great to have a keychain place to store them on.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Just drop them in the key ring. Dont try to put them in the stat slot. Only items with stats can go in the stat slot but any illusion, mount, familiar can go in the regular spots.
  3. Gokusan Journeyman

Every time i try i get a message telling me i can't drop them on it the item has no stats.
    ill try as soon as the server is up again and see once again but it would take it before at all.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Can you give an example? I can't think of any key ring item without a stat atm

Using the mount key ring as an example in the picture below. You do not put them in the window where you see the Hobby Horse on the very bottom. Just move the mount on your cursor and drop it in amongst the listed one above - like where the shadowknights severed hand is. Then you can add whichever stat mount you want in that bottom window

[IMG]