Kael Drakkel Icebound Avatar mission summoning after warping to Upper Arena.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Diceyst, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Diceyst New Member

So i have had 2 wierd issues with this mission.

1st. I assume my ranger has turned into the guy from guardians of the galaxy because every single time i am doing Ranged dps with my ranger without dots a few seconds after the Avatar warps to phase 2 my ranger promply gets summoned and destroyed. (Every single time Ranger was summoned first. Of 8 or 9 attempts)

2. Also related to summoning. Right after going to phase 2 the AoW decides to just summon and kill random people. I was thinking it was dots or procs or pets but during our last 2 attempts he has summoned my cleric from either the lower arena or the stairs. Could not have been normal aggro of any kind. Kinda makes it impossible to beat without raid gear if your dps or healers are just randomly being offed while you are trying to move to the upper arena for phase 2.
  2. Fian Augur

From what we observed, dots and swarm pets (which the cleric hammer would qualify) will get you summoned. Personally, I find the "don't dot" rule for this mission to be a part of its charm.
  3. Diceyst New Member

Except i never even use that pet. I dont even have the button out.
  4. Diceyst New Member

I just want to be clear, The beastlord, the mage and the bard got summoned, due to pets, we figured that out, no swarm pets, no dots, It still eats my Ranger due to magic pathfinding arrows, When it did not have a choice of one of the dps to eat after eating the Ranger, it decided to summon our cleric. Who was off aggro, twice. It has not once Randomly summoned the SK who was Harm touching during Phase 1 and HT should of still been active after it warped. This is why I am saying I believe this is a bug.
  5. Tucoh Augur

Hard to say whether this is a bug or the only difficult mechanic of the fight.