just once....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by feeltheburn, Apr 18, 2018.

1. feeltheburn Augur

DBG.... can ya ll get it right the first time? just once?
    TheFreak likes this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Tonight is annoying but I hope that soon we'll be glad this update happened. I don't play on a complete potato but man some nights raiding I feel like I do. Removing any of the backward compatibility of Window Vista could be a good thing for how EQ runs. They also may have annoyed us with the removal of the Potion belt but I'm betting the intent was let's get rid of any unnecessary code we to make developing the game more simple. In the end, we were ultimately better off with Potion Belt functionality now have been applied to normal hotkey banks. Crossing my fingers my positive look at this will pay off. They just want to make a better game. :)
    Lanedora likes this.
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

This is my 1 day a month to play and I have to work a 39.3 hour shift serving cupcakes. I just want to play EQ, omg!
  4. Jalelorf Augur

They thoroughly test patches on the test server so this won't happen. LOL

/sarcasm off

I would like to know why after 19 years they suddenly decided to not allow VPN connections. I mean shouldn't this be part of the EULA and stated BEFORE someone subscribes?
  5. Dilquan Augur

You mad bro?
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

Sorry hun, it's all my fault. I hadn't gotten all the house work done today so I was hoping for a long patch :)
  7. Febb Augur

They are still allowing VPN connections. If you use the Staff Post Tracker, they already addressed this.
  8. kaylordhaha New Member

why i never play patch day =)
  9. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

On patch day. They should just shut the game down for the day and do a perfect job , then bring servers back up.

Either they are rushing their work or they have in-experienced people , or they are under staffed

I'm not sure which is its, but its sad and bad for the game.
  10. feeltheburn Augur

nah not mad I got hockey playoffs to worry bout...ineptitude here I m used to.
    Buktum likes this.
  11. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I just want to know how far back the roll back is... Because I logged in set a campfire then gated....
  12. Gumlakx Augur

If you want to see ineptitude, look no farther than the Calgary Lames.
  13. feeltheburn Augur

well my friend ,,,,been long time for me Islander fan here does that help?
  14. Bamboompow Augur

We are not surprised when they get it wrong.

That pretty much gives them license to get it wrong.
  15. Bono_UF New Member

Words cannot express my outrage, this additional downtime is forcing me to have a life.

I'd say catch up on playoff hockey, but that's what raids are for.
  16. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I don't accept your premise. DBG gets a lot right. You can't innovate in a vacuum. You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. Plus, the employees at DBG are human too. Take a breath. Relax. It's all going to be okay.
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon

There's...the...SUN!

Bright light, bright light. Run away!
  18. feeltheburn Augur

take you much time to think of all that did it?? lighten up will and take what I said in stride....get some oral b and chill
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  19. fransisco Augur

Calling incredibly complicated stuff simple and easy to get right really makes a poster sounds kinda.....
  20. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Not as much time as you think. It's still going to be okay no matter how much you beg for chaos.