Jimothy Junior Familiar

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Makavien, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Makavien Augur

Could we get this to stack with the Familiar of the Hooded Scrykin ? Jimothy Junior Familiar
    This familiar could be useful to use but not useful enough to not use other decent familiars which are kind of under powered right now. There is no good ac hp endurance one for tanks . There are however multiple dps familiars that stack together both for casters and melee Dps.

I know there is the nagafen familiar and the ogre but neither of these stack with the growth line from druids and shamans .
    RPoo and Silv like this.
  2. RPoo Augur

I know it's not as good, but you could use a fruitcake nimbus + hooded scrykin familiar until they decide whether or not to allow familiar stacking?
    Silv likes this.
  3. Silv Augur

As a seasonal item it's a poor choice but yes, this is a good alternative. They should make a similar item available all year if they aren't going to do anything about stacking. It's certainly not OP to increase metabolism and use a Scrykin simultaneously... or is it?! :eek:
    RPoo likes this.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The point of Jim was for people that AFK over night to not lose all their food. It wasn't made to keep up when actually playing...
  5. Makavien Augur

If that was truly the case then you would think they would make the timer last longer then 6 hours ?(with extensions)

But regardless of the intention maybe I should of just requested a more useful familiar for tanks that stack with the growth line of spells and other raid buffs. Right now we get one of the least benefits from the familiar buff.
  6. Apoc Augur

Afk in lobby or guild hall and your buffs don't fade. Not sure if this counts down or not.
  7. Makavien Augur

Oh yeah didn't think about that .