Item Recovery

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Valox_Tz, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Valox_Tz Journeyman

There's a bug with the advanced loot window that won't correctly give items that are assigned to players. Lost an item this way today in raid, it was removed from list and given to me but nothing showed up on my window. Raid leader dropped the task and was booted 30s later.

What are the chances they will recover the item?

Ticket # 464249
  2. niente Developer

Were you already in the raid when the item dropped?

If not, there is a bug where when you get invited to a raid, you aren't properly added to the raid's loot list until after you've zoned.

If you get a raid invite, and then zone, you should be able to see the items and have them allocated to you (and loot them).

The failsafe for this normally is that after 15 mins, the corpse "unlocks" and any items are left on the corpse (and gone from the advanced loot window). At this point you would have been able to loot.

I don't have an answer to this, but it should be fixed in the next patch.
  3. Valox_Tz Journeyman

Yes I was in the raid and task, but not in zone. I've seen this happen before where the person just needs to wait until the 15 minute mark when the corpse unlocks, in my case however the raid leader dropped the task and I wasn't able to stay in zone to wait.