It is high time to increase OoW/GoD TS mat drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sissruukk, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

I remember when the AP quest was introduced and RSS would have guilds running shifts and farming that zone 24/7. If any mobs stayed up longer than 5 seconds it was a miracle. I had to wait days (weeks sometimes) before they would clear out and us "filthy casuals" could actually try and get some drops.

Having a rare drop come from only one zone for a quest that literally everyone on the server wants to do was idiotic THEN, and is still idiotic NOW.
  2. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

I parked a character there I was leveling through overseer. When I'd log in to do overseer on it, I would clear both halves of the zone.

Over the course of ~2 months, I got 2 each of Fire/Ice.

After maxing my AP on my paladin and doing 5 more AP's that will never be maxed for the box crew, I think my burnout burnt out.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

In other news, since I posted this thread, I finally for the first time looted stone beans. I gave them to a trade skill fanatic friend of mine so she could put them in a glass jar and place them on a shrine.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Which zone did you get them in?
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

Harbinger's Spire
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea ive only gotten two times on the bean's. One was doing bloodfields doing hunter and the other was some other zone which i forgot were i got it but either way to rare or im not killing the right kind of mobs /shrug but considering ive killed thousands of mobs its just plain rare! Food and drink are nice they last 2 hours why cant more food and drink be duration like that?
    Sissruukk likes this.