Issues Entering the Hole

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by darkdelusions, Mar 25, 2013.

1. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

Tonight I was taking my SK to the hole to do some xping when I got to the area where the door used to be I am unable to see the door. The rock is there and and if i click on it it give me the error its locked and you do not have the key.

Is the old door where it used to be? Also do I still need the key to enter?
  2. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

NM Apparently i don't remember my way around anymore :)
  3. silku Augur

So you're saying you were at the wrong hole? *badum bum* Sorry had to.
    Nolrog likes this.
  4. moogs Augur

I just wanted to comment on the thread's topic but silku beat me to it.

You can still shrink/illlusion to get in without the key. The key comes from factioning vs tons and tons and tons of kobolds. And you can just drop down the giant hole without dying these days.
  5. Nolrog Augur

The zone is open now. You don't need the key anymore.
    moogs likes this.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

you should not be geting any message, the rock is unlocked now. you dont need a key any more.
    you can also fall safely down the hole now and click on the hidden door to get out of the room.
    you can take brells port and take tunnel and get to the hole and use the hidden door to get out of the room.
    Entrance to Plane of Underfoot room http://www.eqtitan.com/eqatlas/holemap.html

ask in game if still having issues
  7. Rhodz Augur

I have seen this happen when one of the mobs by the lake you land in is killed, forgot which one. The door remains locked until the mob respawns, a few minutes iirc. Yeah people do it knowing full well what happens.