Issue with the deep shade quest we have to go deeper?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Unabletosing, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Unabletosing New Member

Hello, My quest says to combine distilled energy with the Deepshade ectoplasm in the liquidiser. I did that to create the Lunar Charged Ectoplasm however my quest step didnt progress to the next step. Is there any way you can progress my quest to the next step to turn in the lunar charged ectoplasm?

My toon name is unabletosing on the server Firiona Vie.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

They dont do that, it also is not likely to help and screw up the quest worse later.

You used 1 energy and 3 ectoplasm unstacked? If you are still holding a container, it wasn't combined.

Are you doing this on muiltiple characters? Each character will have to combine their own.

Are you looking at the right quest?
  3. Drakang Augur

Was the step before it correctly updated and complete?
  4. Unabletosing New Member

yes I combined the items unstacked in the container, container is there and i received the completed item, did it at the current quest step, however it didn't update the quest and when I try to give it to the spirit, he says theres nothing he can do with this item.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

Thought this was one that consumed the container when it combined.

Check your items again? Do you have any log lines to show the updates/messages?

Just ran it and everything updated. Unless theres reproducable steps, the only thing you can do is to drop and redo the task.
    [IMG]