Is Zek worth it?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Josiah5150, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Josiah5150 New Member

I'm wanting to play on a PvP server, but I saw the population levels are so low. Is it even worth it? I dont want to be soloing in an MMO. Should I just settle for duels on a PvE server? lol let me know
  2. CaRnon Augur

Sure... PVP in EQ seems very unbalanced and useless to me.... I never felt the need for PVP..., if i wanted to kill other players I would play a FPS like call of duy Back ops 2 or such that is designed to killig other players..,., I still laugh out loud at peple that get angry when you post a opposite opinion to them an challange you to a PVP fight in eq like its gonna make their argument right cause their class is a better PVP class then yours... I cant remember how, many SK's have wanted to duel my Cleric in PVP to "prove a point"..... PVP in EQ is almost as dumb as playing WoW for content..
  3. Hatsee Augur

If you like pvp because it's challenging and fair, don't touch this game.

If you like being ganked or being the ganker then by all means try it out, but don't expect anything to be fair or even fun unless you like either of those options.
  4. Malachi Augur

Its true. Make an SK and try it out. You probably will have some fun. Just fashion yourself a thick skin coat and a affinity for zombie apocalypse type population and a blood thirsty disposition.
  5. maverick Elder

Can you box on Zek?
    Is it every man for themselves, or are there alliances(that are actually honored?)
  6. Jefferz Elder

You can box on Zek. It would be awful trying to box and pvp unless one toon was OOR (the pvp range is +/- 4 levels) since in most cases one toon would get killed all the time. It is pretty much Pandemonium versus everyone else. The other smaller guilds pvp each other (at least from what I've seen) until someone in Pandemonium is in the zone.